Kiss Me

I was just watching Phineas and Ferb and got inspired by Isabella's "I wish for time alone with Phineas" so P.O.V: it's your birthday

Your P.O.V

It's been around 6 months since my group debuted and I was awaken by the sunrays "huh, did they leave me?" I asked myself noticing the quiet and empty dorm, I got ready and headed to the company myself. Once I arrived I entered the dark dance practice room "but they're not even here-" "SURPRIISSSEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" I was shocked to see the dance practice room decorated, I can't believe I forgot my own birthday "omg I didn't even realize it was my birthday, thank you guys so much! and is that red velvet cake?" I asked "yeah! And Red Velvet sunbaenims got it for you" Helen says as she lit up the candle "aaaaww that's so sweat" I said as they put on a birthday hat on me "now make a wish and blow the candle! There's still more to come just wait" they said as I made a wish "I wish for one kiss from Jisung" I said in my head as I blew the candle "woohoooooo so what did you wish for?" my members asked "well if I tell you it's gonna break, but it's not gonna come true anyways" I said sadly, me and Jisung have been friends since I came in the company, I enjoy being around him and eventually gained feelings for him "aw cmon have hope! Whatever you wished for, it will happen today! We can bet on that" Helen says "no betting for me it's my birthday haha" I said "okay then everyone except you will bet, who ever bets Y/N will get her wish today will get dinner payed by those who don't and same goes for the opossite" Helen says as the rest of the group deals.

Time Skip

While we were celebrating my birthday they took me to another room for the last surprise "surprise Y/N!!!" it was the Dreamies! "wow you guys! I'm so happy to see you" I hugged each one of them and when it came to Jisung, I hugged him tighter "I wouldn't want to miss my best friend's birthday" Jisung says as he flashed his gummy smile, oh I would die to see that everyday "u-um I got this for you" Jisung said as he gave me his gift "aw really? You didn't need to" I said in awe as I start opening it "Jisung has been looking for it for months so you better like it" Haechan said as Jeno hit him playfully, I opened it and it's the teddy bear I've been looking for ages "*gasp* Jisung how did you find this?" I asked feeling so happy "he looked EVERYWHERE I tell you and when he found the last one he immediately got it just for you" Chenle said as I ran to hug Jisung "thank you so much Jisung this is the best gift ever!" I said as I quickly pecked his cheek "OOOoOoOoOOHHhh Jisung got kissed by a giiirrrrlll" Jaemin teases Jisung as he starts blushing.

We just spent the last moments eating some snacks and talking to each other, it was now time to eat proper dinner somewhere else "oh Y/N did you get what you wished for?" Helen asked "not yet" I said with a pout "okay dinner hasn't started yet, wait for us outside we'll clean this up first, we wouldn't want you cleaning up on your big day" Mark says as I decided to wait in front of the fountain near the company.

Jisung P.O.V

"hey guys do you mind if I not clean and just stay with Y/N? I wouldn't want her to be alone at this time" I said "yeah sure go ahead" Helen says as I was about to leave but Renjun stopped me "yknow, at a time like this you should just confess to her" Renjun says "wait you like Y/N?" Ori said "y-yeah I've liked her for a while now" I said "omg that's perfect! Now go go shoo shoo go to your lover" Helen said as I left to find Y/N.

I spot Y/N standing infront of the fountain but she seems sad "*sigh* do birthday wishes really come true?" she asked looking at the teddy bear I gave her "I can't believe I wished for that, all I wanted was one kiss from Jisung" she said as I blushed, so she likes me back then... "*sigh* speaking of Jisung, I should name you Xingxing, because you're a gift from Jisung and he makes me the happiest" she said as she hugged the bear and I smiled. I slowly approached her and stood beside her "yknow you shouldn't be alone at this time" as said as she looked at me "*chuckles* well you're here now" she said as I gave her a warm smile "thanks for the teddy bear really...I'm gonna cuddle this everyday" she said as she hugged the bear "actually I have one last gift for you" I told her as she widened her eyes "aaw really? You're spoiling me a lot today aren't you" she said as we laughed "this is the last one really, but I'll need you to close your eyes" I told her as she nodded and closed her eyes. I took a deep breath and slowly leaned in and softly kissed her lips, it was my first kiss so it was soft and gentle, I felt her freeze but eventually wrapped her hands around my neck, I smiled into the kiss and held her waist kissing her deeper. We eventually let go and she looked at me with sparkling eyes "I...love you a lot, and I hope you can be my girlfriend" I asked as she smiled and hugged me tightly "yes! Of course I'd love to be your girlfriend" she answered as I lifted her up and spun her around, we were giggling and being close to each other until our groupmates interrupted us "woohoooo we have a new couple!!" Haechan cheers "the Dreamies decided to join on the bet, so did you get your wish Y/N?" Helen asked "surprisingly, I did" Y/N answers as she lays her head on my chest "wait really?? Yes we won the bet! But what did you wish for?" Helen asked "a kiss from Jisung" Y/N answered as I blushed "AAAAAWWW that's so sweet🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺" Jaemin says as he started pinching my cheeks and making kissy faces "hyung stop!" I said as everyone left "so, shall we head for dinner?" Y/N asked as we all agreed, I held her hand and we started walking "I love you Jisung" "I love you more Y/N"