Singer

Jisung P.O.V

We finished recording songs for our album Glitch Mode and we're given the chance to spoil it to some of the trainees. I saw one of my noonas and told the members to approach her "hi Seyun Noona, our album is being finalized and we were given the chance to spoil it to trainees, can we spill it to you since you've trained with us before?" I asked "aaaaww I'd be honored Jisungie~" she tiptoed to pat my head as I giggled, Seyun Noona always took care of us when we were trainees, she's a few months older than Mark "oh but there are more trainees with me in the practice room, maybe you'd wanna share with them too" Seyun Noona offered "that would be great!" Jeno answered as we followed her to the practice room "hey girls Dreamie Sunbaenims are here" Seyun Noona said as they stopped what they were doing and bowed to us "oh let me introduce them first, obviously I'm the eldest so I'll go by age, this is Helen she's from Australia, this is Shina, this is Jiyoon, this is Avery, this is Jessica, this is Ori and this is Y/N" Seyun Noona said as they bowed to us again "um we were given the chance to spoil our album I hope you guys don't mind" Mark said as they cheered.

"Yaaaww" "yoooo" Mark and Y/N, I think, greeted each other with a handshake "you know her?" I asked "yeah we bump into each other a lot and we just vibed" Mark answered as I looked at her, she threw me a smile and a salute as I smiled back, she seems really cool and very relaxed "Y/N, right?" I asked "yep, that's me" she smiled, her outfit looked really cool, it wasn't girly or anything "do you mind if I could spoil you this track called Saturday Drip?" I asked "sure, wait is it uumm rap song ballad song or?" She asked "rap" I asked "okay yeah lemme hear it" she said as I let her listen to it "shiiitttt is that you?" She cursed which caught me off guard, she really is super relaxed "y-yeah haha that's me" I answered "daaammnnn you're so good at rapping! I really love rappers sooo much" she complimented as she kept jamming to the song, I blushed to the compliment "t-thank you I really appreciate it" I answered "yknow Jisung Sunbaenim you're also a really amazing dancer, seeing you dance inspires me to do better" she said as I blushed again "thanks Y/N that means a lot" I replied as the song ended "well, I guess I'll get going now, I hope we could chat some time again" I said as we bowed to each other "if ever you wanna hit me up just ask Mark for my contact" she said as we all exited the practice room.

"Dude that Y/N girl is so sick! She's so relaxed and natural she talks so smoothly I could never!" I say to Mark as we walked "yeah she really is a cool person but there's one important thing you need to know about her" Mark said as I got curious "she doesn't like singers, she hates singing, I'm not sure why, she hasn't told me the reason yet but she just can't get herself to listen to someone singing" Mark said as I frowned, really, right when I'm improving in my singing skills "if you wanna impress her just stick with rapping and dancing when you're around her" Mark said as I nodded "Jisung can I talk to you for a minute? And Jaemin as well" our manager suddenly appeared as we told the rest we'd meet up in the dorm.

"Jisung your birthday is coming up, do you want anything posted on the YouTube channel?" Our manager asked, I hesitated to say what I want cuz I actually want to do a song cover but after knowing that Y/N doesn't like singers I'm thinking of changing it- "oh me and Jisung talked about this before, he wants to cover Heart by IU Sunbaenim!" Jaemin said as my eyes widened "great! We'll schedule the recording time" our manager said as he left "hyung what the heck! You didn't even let me talk!" I yelled "what?? That's what you wanted right?" He replied "well- yeah but- *sigh* I just hope Y/N doesn't see it" I said "hey, don't mind her, if you worry that she'll probably dislike you than it's her loss" Jaemin said as I sighed again, she's so cool I don't wanna make her dislike me after just meeting her...

Time Skip

Your P.O.V

Our debut has been finalized and schedule before winter, I'm really excited but also pressured, I'm the maknae, main rapper, lead dancer, and center. I decided to practice by myself so I could be the best when our debut date comes, I also want Jisung Oppa to acknowledge me more, I really look up to him a lot and I want to learn from him. We've chatted a few times, just a few "how are you?"s or updates on what the company tasked for us, I hope I could get closer to him. It was kinda late which is what I prefer since no one really uses the practice room at this time but as I was approaching the practice room I heard a voice coming from inside. I got curious decided to slowly open the door and saw...