+3+

Prologue 3

Chapter 3: Cruel Answer!

🔹

[NRC - Mirror Chamber]

"You..."

Her feminine voice ruled the room as everything fell silent. Her every steps echo throughout the room. She move towards the cat with her hand position in a way Marionette does. She had him.

"Are my puppet."

As she pull her fingers together, then cat yelled, "Gah! It hurts!"

The students questioning look traversed to their features as they trying to process what had happened. In their eyes, Quiinn did nothing. Just a girl who did a weird hand move. But to her, to the cat, 5 strings attached to each of her fingers and those 5 strings lead to the cat.

One string attached to its head, the second and third strings attached to both its front leg/hand and the other two strings attached to both its back leg.

As she steps closer, the eerie it becomes.

She let go of him.

Her pink eyes glow brightly, but it wasn't the eyes of kindness, it's full of hatred.

The cat lower its head and took a step back from the gray haired girl.

She softened her gaze and pat the cat on the head. The cat yelped when she did so. She bring him to her arms and went back to Crowley side. The cat buried his head into the fabric belong to Quiinn in embarrassment.

"You have quite a control over your familiar–"

"He's not my familiar. We're nothing to each others eyes. We're just stranger. I've been telling you the whole fucking time." She said harshly.

"Y–you did?" He stuttered out.

"If you were listening to me before, you wouldn't embarrassed yourself. Or was it your deaf? Oh, I'm sorry then. It's my fault." She rolled her eyes as Crowley felt offended.

He coughed, trying to gained the students attention.

"Anyway, let's get it out of the school at any rate. We won't turn you into a stew. For I am gracious. Someone help, please." As someone came to get the cat from Quiinn, she hold her hand up as a stop sign. "I'll take care of him."

"E–eh, why I that?" Crowley questioned, slightly tilted his head.

"I mean, it is MY familiar, isn't it? So I'll take responsibility." She glare at him as she usher the student to return back to his line. Crowley gave a sad look.

"We had a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close. Dormitory Heads, please show the new students back to the dormitories....Hm? Now that I think about it, I don't see the leader for Diasomnia, Mr. Draconia, around at all..." He says and put his hand on his chin and look around.

"That's no different from usual, is it?" The brown haired guy said, clearly didn't give a fuck.

"What? Did nobody tell him about the ceremony?" Dayum, this kid is so precious.