°🐙°

Episode 3 - The Merchant of the Deep Sea

Chapter 1: Studying Is Easy! + Chapter 2: Shocking Average! +Chapter 3: Announcement of Results!

🔹

[Ramshake Dorm - bedroom]

Quiinn P. O. V

"This is?! The storm is–?!"

"The storm’s coming! Hold tightly to the ropes!" Says one of the ship crew.

"Hey, look. He’s breathing!" Says the girl with red hair, Ariel.

"Prince Eric!"

"A girl saved me…She had such a beautiful voice…" Eric spoke.

"I wonder what this ringing in my heart is? Someday my dream will come true and I too will be part of your world!" Ariel says as an evil laughter playing in the background.

🔹

What was that? I'm dreaming about Ariel now?

I open my eyes and the first thing I saw is the dim light in my room coming from the table lamp and I saw Grim with something on our desk, writing.

Weird. He never wake up this early. I slowly sat up with a yawn and got off the bed.

"So for the application for this problem… If 2 choices remain, I simply…" Then he mumbled something at the last part. Was he studying?

I take my towel and walked up to the black cat.

"Morning Grim."

"Wha–!? Don’t just call my name like that! You made me forget what I was memorizing, yanno. Today’s the first day of exams, yanno! The two of us are like two peas in a pod, so don’t hold me back, Quiinn!" He grumbled as I nodded and kissed him. "Kay, let's get change and kill this exam."

🔹

[NRC - classroom]

3rd P. O. V

 V