>🐍<

Episode 4: The Tactician of Scalding Sands

Episode 4-34: Unknown Initials! + Episode 4-35: Cross Dreaming! + Episode 4-36: Quiinn's memory 2?! + Episode 4-37: Activating Poison, Riddle's arrival and....unexpected first kiss?!

🔹

[Ramshackle Dorm - entrance]

3rd P. O. V

"We’re finally back at the dorm, sheesh…" Quiinn immediately hug the gate tree near them and said, "Oh yes, this place is where I belong

"We’re finally back at the dorm, sheesh…" Quiinn immediately hug the gate tree near them and said, "Oh yes, this place is where I belong." She rubbed her face against the wood as the three ghost of Ramshackle Dorm came floating to them.

"Hey, you two!"

"Living with ghosts is kinda cute after living in that prison." Quiinn nodded. "They become one of the most closest and important person without us knowing."

"I thought you guys died since you didn’t come back home…Everyone was so worried, you know? Hihihihi…" Quiinn squealed and hug Ben. "Thanks for worrying Ben."

"I’m so glad to see you both safe."

"We took care of putting the firewood in the cafeteria for you."

Quiinn and Grim widened their eyes. "Shit! I forgot about that!" She said, panicking. "Wha—!? I completely forgot about that too…!" The two of them running around the entrance out of panic but soon calm down when the ghost said that they took care of it for them. "Oh yeah, you said that."

"We didn’t want to spend the holidays out in the cold, after all."

"Exactly. The Headmaster also sent the feast he promised."

That got Quiinn by surprise. "He actually, for once, fulfill his promise." She said in disbelief but Grim didn't find it odd. "Nyaha! Rewards!! Come on, Quiinn, let’s go check it out!" Grim ran back to the dorm with the ghosts, leaving her behind as she sighed.

"Oh, I see you’re back."

"Wait....I know that voice." Quiinn turn around and met with the very same Fae who's very clingy. Quiinn raised a brow. "Knew I smell a fae."

Lilia laugh and walked closer to the gray haired girl. "Did I smell?" He asked and Quiinn laugh. "No, I was just saying. You need anything? Coming here without telling me." Quiinn asked as she crossed her arms.

"I have come here to deliver a holiday card from my master. He seems to be tormented about the fact that no one invited him for any parties again this year, too…" Lilia sweatdrop. "But if you have the chance to host a party of your own, please invite him, too. Now then, I will be taking my leave. Have a happy holiday." Lilia gave Quiinn a peck on her cheek and left, leaving nothing but dust.

She look down at the card the fae gave her and let out a small laugh. "Poor Malleus...."

"Quiinn~~!!! I’m gonna eat everything if you don’t get your butt here~~!"