>🐍<

Episode 4: The Tactician of Scalding Sands

Episode 4-21: Tricky Smile! + Episode 4-22: Unwanted Visit! + Episode 4-23: Defeated by Humanity! + Episode 4-24: Capable Assist! + Episode 4-25: Resisting a change for the better!

🔹

[Octavinelle dorm - Mostro Lounge]

3rd P. O. V

Quiinn rest on Floyd as they have a lil talk amongst them after they chase out the Scarabia students

"What did you say…? What did you mean? Is there trouble at Scarabia?" Azul asked and seemingly waited for answer from Quiinn.

She gave a middle finger to him. "I told you. Don't talk to me." She continues to ignore the sad octopus and Azul try his best to persuade the sulking girl. Grim intrupted.

"Azul, Quiinn's mode is not very good now so you better treat her nicely or she'll throw tantrums." Warned Grim.

Jade asked as to why was she in a bad mood.

"Period."

"Ahh...."

"Tf, Grim. You can't exposed me like that. I'm gonna choke you."

Azul and Floyd continuesly asking for forgiveness from Quiinn who's easily ignore them but then got annoyed and forgive them but still didn't explain so Grim had to do it for her.

"Scarabia’s Prefect acting like a despot…?"

Quiinn ignore them once again and only rest. This time, she rest on Jade and decided to sleep as she's tired even tho she didn't take part of going to the oasis.

🔹

Grim had explained to her about their discussion yesterday and she gladly follow it.

The group is now getting ready to head to the Scarabia dorm

🔹

[Scarabia dorm - entrance]

Quiinn P. O. V

 V