+5-6+

Prologue 5-6

Chapter 5: Exceptional Trial! + Chapter 6: Warm Hearted Principal

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - hallway]

Quiinn P. O. V

"Funaa~!!!"

"Hee, heeeeeeee! We're goners! Run away~~!!"

The ghosts scramble away as I return back Grim's flame to normal temperature.

"E-eh? We..won?"

"You said as if you never won. Oh wait, maybe he did never won." I mumble the last part softly and laugh. "Ha-hee.. That was scar...No, I wasn't scared at all! This is nothing for the Great Grim! How 'bout that that, ghosts? You done?" Maybe you weren't "scared" but you did look dumb.

Then someone barges in.

"Good evening. I have graciously brought you supper."

"Crowley, please knock next time. As the headmaster, you should know something as simple as that." Then he made this 👉👈 hand pose and shrunk under my stare. "Stop it, get some help."

"Uh, anyway, the dorm look so much better now. Just how did you manage to change it in such amount of time?" Crowley inspect the changes we did as I told the puppets to hide through my mind.

"I have my ways."

"Now the dorm is much more safer now that I exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful!" No one even ask wtf. Shut up, Grim.

"Hmm? What do you mean by that?"

I explained everything to Crowley as he nodded in understanding.

"Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students keep away from this dormitory. And that's why it is now empty. I'd forgotten that. However, hmmmm....For you two to work together to get rid of them."

I gave him my creepy smile.

"And you couldn't even think to tell me before we get here? Ara ara, your a naughty one. We're you planning this all along?" He shook his head continually as he felt shiver down his spine. "I'm not gonna overlook that "together" comment. She were just standing there watching."

"Mhm." I only agreeing along.

"I'd like the two of you to show me how you exterminated those ghosts."

I groaned along with Grim.

"But we already gotten rid of all the ghosts!"

"And I'm tired."

"I shall be the ghosts. If you beat me, I'll give you tuna cans and I'll let you have your sleep. For I am gracious. Now then, Transformation Potion!" He gulp down a strange liquid and turn into a ghost. Does anyone not gonna ask why does he have that?