>🐍<

Episode 4: The Tactician of Scalding Sands

Episode 4-9: The Tactician of the Scalding Sands + Episode 4-10: Evening Surprise! + Episode 4-11: Morning Star Discovery! + Episode 4-12: Prison Calling! + Episode 4-13: Severe March!

🔹

[Scarabia dorm - storeroom]

3rd P. O. V

"That's a fucking moving carpet

"That's a fucking moving carpet. Whoa, Aladdin all over again I see." Quiinn said when the carpet came to poke her like it did to Grim. "Th-the carpet is moving on its own…!! It’s a cursed carpet!!"

"Oh, so that’s where you were. I wish you’d wait where I left you." Kalim pat the carpet.

"~♪ ~♪"

Quiinn blink her eyes as she frown. "Guoba???"

"What in the world is that!?"

"It's a carpet, Grim. A carpet. Do you not have eyes?"

Kalim laugh. "This is the legendary Magic Carpet from the Land of Hot Sands! I heard that it’s a replica of the Magic Carpet that the King the Sorcerer of the Desert served used to fly in the sky. It’s an heirloom passed on in our family."

The carpet seemingly nodded.

"Fly in the sky… You mean, it’s similar to the brooms we use?" Asked Grim.

"Yup! Riding it is a lot easier than explaining. The sun’ll set soon, so let’s go for a night walk! Come on, get on!" Kalim hopped on the carpet as Grim look at him, unsure. "Grim, you know you can trust Kalim and me to keep an eye on you." Quiinn place him on the carpet as Grim balanced himself. Kalim hold his hand out for Quiinn as she reaches out for him. Quiinn hopped on the carpet and quickly hug Kalim, afraid to fall.

"Eh? Are you sure we won’t fall off this thing…?"

"It’s alright! Trust me. Alright let’s go!"

🔹

[Sky]