✨❤️✨

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Chapter 1-26: Reconciliation Desserts! + Chapter 1-27: Quiinn's memory?!

🔹

[Heartslabyul Dorm – Rose Maze]

3rd P. O. V

"Alright! Let’s start with cleaning up the garden! The garden I worked so hard in is in shambles… Boohoo…" Cater cry a crocodile tears

Quiinn stand up and help Riddle back on his feet.

"I’ll help you out."

"Non non." Quiinn wave her index finger. "I want you to take Riddle to the infirmary, Trey. He just went berserk. Better have him check. I'll help Cater here."

"Yah, as Quiinney said. The others can help me." Cater place his arms on Quiinn's shoulder.

Riddle let out a growl but they didn't seems to heard it.

"It’s as Quiinn says. I’ll accompany you." Crowley offer.

"Yes, sir… Thank you very much." Trey nodded.

Quiinn turned around to help the other but felt someone tug on her sleeve. She face around and met with Riddle.

"Do you need anything?" Quiinn tilted her head.

...

Silence.

Riddle face tells Quiinn that he's sad. About what? Dunno, but she doesn't like it.

"Come now, don't make that face. It doesn't suit your cute face." She gave a boop on his nose.

He turned red, redder than his own hair.

"Go now, you should rest. I'll come by to visit you later." Quiinn pat the redhead and usher him to the two who was waiting for him.

She wave him goodbye and face around to help the other.

"Hm~! It’s got a rather sweet taste, but there’s also a good kind of bitterness mixed in~! It’s a totally different taste from the last one I had!" Grim pat his stomach.

Quiinn, who didn't know shit bout what just happened, asked, "The fuck I happening?"

"Your cat just ate like, one of those Magic jewel back at the Dwarfs' Mine." Ace said in frustration.