•🦁•

Episode 2: The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 9: Condolence Greeting! + Chapter 10: Conspiracy Chasers!

🔹

[Heartslabyul - Trey's room]

3rd P. O. V

"Pardon the intrusion

"Pardon the intrusion."

"Clover-senpai, are you okay?"

"Hey, Glasses! We came here to check on you–"

"Out of the way!" Quiinn pushed them aside and rushed over to Trey with panicked look. "My future husband, are you okay?!"

Trey widened his eyes and blushed when she called him that.

"I–I'm fine, Quiinn." Trey avoided her gaze as he asked him if he really is okay and Trey just reassured her whilst also trying to avoid her gaze.

Ace send a unsatisfied look whilst Deuce look pissed but didn't really show it. Cater try to control his jealousy. "Oh, it’s the A-Deuce combi~ You even brought Grim and Quiinn with you~"

Ace greeted back. "Hello~ Wait, what’s with the “A-Deuce” thing, Cater-senpai?"

"Eh? You both have “-ce” at the end of your names, so I just combined them~" Cater explain as to why he called them by such name but Deuce didn't seem to agree. "Please call us by our complete names!"

Ace whistled. "More importantly, what exactly happened to Trey-senpai?"

"Yeah, what happened to my future husband?!" Quiinn agreed with Ace as the two boys click their tongue. Grim just laugh when he noticed that.

"Ah, I missed a step on the stairs.
I tried to be cautious during the fall, but my right leg ended up getting the worse of it. I’ll have to be in crutches for a while." Quiinn stare at him with worry as Trey gave her a reassuring smile and pat her.

"Eh–!? Isn’t that kind of bad?"

"It looks like I won’t be able to participate in this year’s Magift Tournament."

"I thought of letting it slide if it was just a small injury, but… Here, have some canned tuna as a get-well present." Grim gave him a tuna can and Quiinn blink, questioning where he kept that. "Get better soon, ‘kay, Glasses?"

"Haha, thank you."

'That's ma son!' Quiinn mentally punch the air.

"Where do you even place that Grim? Your ass?" Quiinn question as Grim gave her a 'bruh' look.

Cater ruffles his hair. "Geez, give me a break. It’s already tough without our star player Trey, and now we’ve gotta re-do the player selection."