✨❤️✨

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Chapter 1-22: Explosive Magic! + Chapter 1-23: Rampaging Prefect!

🔹

[Heartslabyul Dorm – Rose Maze]

Quiinn P. O. V

"Up, to the heaven you go!"

I use my wind ability to throw Ace high up in the sky before the rose trees can get to him. Ace landed in my arms and I put him back down.

"This is…!?"

Ace throw his hands around his body. "H-huh…? I’m alive…? What are these?! Cards…!?" He sighed in relief.

And yes, as Ace said, around us cards started falling down, as if it was raining cards. I put my hand out and one of the cards fell on my hand.

A Queen of Hearts.

I sadly look down at the card on my hand and my mind only let to one person.

Riddle.

Riddle Rosehearts.

I think I was too immersed by the card that when I look up, Riddle is no longer the Riddle we know.

"What in the actual fuck..." My face painted with a worried and sad look as I face a huge monster beging him.

It's face shaped into a heart shape and filled with black ink. It kinda look like the Queen of Hearts.

And kinda look like the one from the dwarf mine.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I do not need anyone who defies me in my world. I am my world’s absolute ruler. My world itself submits to me! I will not tolerate any answer aside from, “Yes, Lord Riddle.”!! It’s off with the heads of everyone who defies me! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" He said with his voice turned into a distorted one.

"Ah, how could this happen?! How could I let a student go into Overblot while I am here?!" Crowley questioned himself and shook his head.

Grim climb up to me head as he asked, "What’s Overblot? That guy’s turned completely evil now, look…!"