✨❤️✨

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Chapter 1-28: Heartslabyul Finale!

🔹

[Heartslabyul Dorm – Tea Garden]

3rd P. O. V

"Make way for our leader, the Red Ruler: Prefect Riddle!" One of the Heartslabyul announced as the students cheers

"Make way for our leader, the Red Ruler: Prefect Riddle!" One of the Heartslabyul announced as the students cheers. "Three cheers for Prefect Riddle!"

Riddle started his inspection. "Indeed. The roses are red and the tablecloths are white. Truly a perfect Unbirthday Party. And the Dormouse is inside the teapot like planned…well, I guess it doesn’t really matter now."

Quiinn giggled at his changes.

"You don’t have to change so suddenly, you know? And we can just use the jam on the scones, if you’d like. We don’t have to stop altogether at once. We can take things slowly." Trey said to the redhead.

"Yes, you’re right." Riddle eyes wonder around to find Quiinn and once he find her, she gave a smile and wave at him.

"In the end, we did all the cleaning up and preparations for today’s party…" Ace said, deflated.

Deuce pat the Childe-wannabe guy on his shoulder. "There, there. It couldn’t be helped since the Prefect had to recover."

"The garden’s back to being its photogenic self, so I’m already satisfied~" Cater readies his phone.

Quiinn noticed one white rose as she gave a shock face.

"Oh no. I'm gonna sneak out like a freakin ninja turtles..." So, Quiinn did that and she succeed but stop once she heard Riddle's voice.

"Wait a second!"

'Shit! Did I got find out?!'

Quiinn slowly face around, expecting Riddle to be there but he didn't.

"Oya?" Quiinn raised a brow then heard Cater's voice.

"Eh?"

"That white rose…"

"Fuh, I thought he said that to me." Quiinn peered from her hiding spot and saw the absolute shock on their faces.

"Eh! Did we forget that one!?

"Aaahhh!! Acey, Deucey, you said you painted them all red!"

"You’re blaming us!?"

"Ri-Riddle, this is…"

"Fufu, the look on their face is so funny. I wash I had a phone no so I could capture this moment." Quiinn started laughing like Lilia. Quiinn came out of her hiding spot and said, "Spare them will ya?"