✨❤️✨

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Episode 1-10: Stirring Secrets! + Episode 1-11: Faulty Bad Guys!

🔹

[Kitchen]

3rd P. O. V

"Ah…!! We finally finished peeling them all!" Ace said before buried his head behind Quiinn's back who was busy cleaning

"Ah…!! We finally finished peeling them all!" Ace said before buried his head behind Quiinn's back who was busy cleaning. Ace wrapped his arms around Quiinn's torso.

"My arms hurt…" Deuce did a little stretch.

"Haha. Great work. I’m sure that your hard work will all be worth it."

"I’m getting hungry just by the smell, yanno~" Grim smell the aroma in the air.

"The marron base uses butter and sugar. And then, I also added some oyster sauce as a secret ingredient." Trey said as Ace let go of Quiinn out of shock.

"Oyster sauce?!" The two yelled.

"Oh yeah~ I remember someone uses that." Quiinn went along with Trey's joke.

She then open one of the cabinet and find a oyster sauce. She hand it to Trey.

"Exactly. The savory flavor of the chestnuts gives the cream a rich flavor. And then, to make it better, I use this "Walrus-brand young oyster sauce." There’s no famous pâtissière who doesn’t use this for their tarts, you know?"

Quiinn nodded to every single sentence that escape Trey's mouth whilst trying to contain her laughter.

"Really…? It’s a pretty salty sauce, isn’t it?"

"You know how they put chocolate in curry, too? It kinda makes sense…"

Quiinn couldn't hold it anymore and burst out into laughter. She hold onto Trey's hand, who was also laughing his ass off.

"I was just joking! There’s no way I’d put oyster sauce in a dessert, you know?" Quiinn kneeled down, still laughing. Trey, who stopped laughing for awhile, continue on laughing with Quiinn.

"What the heck!? Are you making fun of us!?"

"Haha! It’s obviously impossible if you think about it a little~The moral lesson here is that you shouldn’t believe anything you’re told. Learn to doubt a bit, okay~?" Trey said whilst helping Quiinn to stand up.

"Dude, your expression just now is priceless!" Quiinn continue on laughing.

"Hey!"

"This two looks nice, but their the type who can tell lies with no problem, huh…"