+16-17+

Prologue 16-17

Chapter 16: United Front First! + Chapter 17: Tenacious Chase!

🔹

[Dwarfs' Mine - Main Entrance]

Quiinn P. O. V

"Hey, beasty! O-o-o-over here!" Grim shouted and successfully gained the monster attention

"Hey, beasty! O-o-o-over here!" Grim shouted and successfully gained the monster attention. A powerful roar ruled the night.

"Grrrrr... LeaAAAAAAAVVEE!!!"

"Gah! It's coming!" Grim scramble back to me.

"Come here you ugly looking shit!" I shouted out loud and angered it more. Welp, can't be helped alright.

The monster sent a punch towards us but my instinct kicking in and jumped over the monster hand and landed safely on the ground with Grim, still in my arms.

"Pyah! That punch looks like a knockout if it lands!"

"It sure do! Get it far away from the tunnel!"

"Go away! Go away!!!" The monster wave its hands around as I told Grim to hold on tight. I made a few back flip and jumped on the monster hand. I ran up to its ink face, Benji, lol, and kicked it. I jumped down and Grim signal the other. "It's pretty far from the tunnel now!"

He actually managed not to get dizzy during the flips.

"Now!"

"Ok, I got this! Let's go, Extra Large Tempest!"

"And the Great Grim's Fire Special! Ffgnaaaaaa!"

"Descend upon you!" The sky turned black as a huge lighting struck down on the monster and it roared out of anger. "Guaaaaah!!?"

"Whoa, that's cool! How's this! I can even fan Grim's shoddy flames into an inferno!" Ace said and managed to tick Grim off. "It's not shoddy! Ugh, every word out of your mouth ticks me off!!!"

"Do it now!"

"Calm down...take aim...the biggest, heaviest...thing I know...Come forth, cauldron!"

"Guaaa!?"

Deuce summoned a couldron and it fell on top of the monster, trapping it.

"Got it! Nice work, everyone! Hey, look! The monster looks flat as a pancake just like Ace was earlier!" Grim reminded Ace of the incidents that happened before. "You don't need to bring that up again! Jeez, today just isn't my day."