✨❤️✨

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Chapter 5: Destroyed Jewel! + Chapter 6: Strict Traditions!

🔹

[NRC - cafeteria]

Quiinn P. O. V

"Yeah! It’s finally lunch time~~~!!! I see a lotta delicious stuff already~!"

"It's funny how its like a buffet for a school. Grim don't be so greedy." I stopped the cat from raiding all the food. "A fluffy omelet! Grilled chicken and a bacon & egg tart!!!!!!!!"

Geez this cat has a big stomach for a small creature. Paimon 2.0 I guess.

"You’re too loud! You’re pretty energetic even at lunch time, huh!" It's Grim alright.

"Quiinn! I wanna have some grilled chicken! Come on, there’s only one more left! Oh, and omelets, too! And bread and jam! Go get them all!
Ah!" I rolled my eyes. "Kay, kay don't be so loud." I take the food and put it on the tray.

Suddenly Grim bumbed into someone and he got mad.

"AH!? Hey, you bastard! My pasta’s soft-boiled egg is on the floor ‘cause you bumped into me!" It's only the egg you can eat the rest. I mean, it's a waste but it's an incident.

"Oh, man~ The soft-boiled egg’s the best part of carbonara. How’re you gonna pay for that, huh, punk!?" They started shouting at Grim as I gave a hatred glare.

"Guess I’ll just have to make do with you giving me that grilled chicken you’ve got there." They pointed to the food on my tray.

"Wha–!? I don’t wanna! This’s mine!"

"Huh? That how a freshie should talk to his senior? HOW RUDE!"

"S-senpai, using magic for personal gain is against the rules…" Deuce try to calm the two bitches down.

"Personal gain? This is a lesson from your seniors, you punks!" The clenched their fist. "Grit your teeth!"

"You grit your teeth, pathetic." I said and took Grim to protect him.

"Welcome, let's return." I whisper softly. Only I can hear it. I don't care anymore if anyone find out I have weird ability. If it's involve Grim, I won't hesitate. They're bound to know sooner or later.

"Huh?! I'll show you who is–wha! What?!"

3rd P. O. V

Suddenly, the atmosphere turned eerie and dark like it was night time. The students look out the window but find that the sun still stood high in the sky.