Chaos 3

Teaching the twst cast to play football

🔹

3rd P. O. V

In this fine morning, the twst cast is heading towards the field as Quiinn said to meet her there in their gym uniform.

When they reached the said place, they found Quiinn, who is wearing her gym uniform, talking to coach Vargas.

"Quiinn!" Epel called out to her, earning them her attention.

"Morning boys." She greeted and they noticed a white and black ball in her arms.

"Quiinn, why do you need all of us here in gym uniform?" Deuce asked on behalf of the students.

"Remember when I told you about football game from where I'm from?" You asked, asking them to remember.

Deuce recollected his memory as Ace clapped his hand together. "Oh, yeah. The one you talked about back at headmaster's office. What of it?"

You smile.

"Well, I'm gonna teach you how to play football–"

"What happened to the field?" Riddle asked as he kneeled down next to the white lines that was drawn on the field.

"Also, that is...." Lilia pointed at the object frame, backed by a net but left an opening at both side of the field.

" Lilia pointed at the object frame, backed by a net but left an opening at both side of the field

"It's a goal post."

"What even football? Fill us in herbivore." Leona said as Quiinn nodded. "I forgot y'all not there."

"Football, also called association football or soccer, is a game involving two teams of 11 players who try to maneuver the ball into the other team’s goal without using their hands or arms. The team that scores more goals wins. Football is my world’s most popular ball game in numbers of participants and spectators. It's like Magift but needed more members and only using your foot. Use your hands, you got a no no." You explained as Leona perked up in interest.