✨❤️✨

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Episode 1-15: An Audience with the Prefect!

🔹

[Heartslabyul Dorm – Tea Garden]

3rd P. O. V

Quiinn relentlessly waited for her friends to arrive near the tea garden where the party is about to start

She play with a strand of her gray hair whilst watching the perfect weather above her.

The sky is clear as crystal, no cloud occupied the blue painted sky. The morning wind greeted her with a soft ruffles to her hair. The birds are singing happily from their nest, flowers blooming every seconds time passes by.

Her eyes sparkle every now and then, remembering her past, where all was peace.

She smile to herself.

"Y/N...if only you were awake now, we'll be able to watch it together...

Like we used to."

Quiinn said to herself and closes her eyes. Memory flashes before her very eyes.

Her vision showed her of a little girl.

A little girl with light khai hair and pink eyes. She was playing on a open field. She happily run around and stumbled upon a girl.

(That's the hair colour

(That's the hair colour. I dunno what it called so i called it light khai/light brown. What's the hair colour? Tell meh.)

A

girl, a teenager. She has a H/L H/C and her skin painted with S/C.

Her eyes was covered by her bangs.

"Who are you?" The little girl asked the H/C haired girl and walked closer.

The teen stumbled back and stop the little girl on her track. "Don't...don't come any closer..."