✨❤️✨

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Chapter 1-24: Child in the Depths!

🔹

Quiinn P. O. V

I open my eyes as a memory flashed by before my eyes. Tho, it's not mine.

It's Riddle's.

There, Infront of me, is a boy with red wine hair and a cake was sat Infront of him. The person who stood by his side is probably his mother.

Kay, may I say?

He's soooo FUCKING CUTEEE.

Kay, let's stop.

"Congratulations on your 8th birthday, Riddle. For this year, your birthday cake is a sugar-free one filled with nuts. It’s made from soy flour with lots of lecithin since it’s good for the brain." His mother exclaimed.

"Thank you, Mama. But, um, I…" Little Riddle nervously play with his fingers. "Just once is okay, but… I want to eat a tart filled with lots of red strawberries…"

"My, how can you say that! Desserts filled with sugar like that is basically like poison for the body. Just one slice will make you exceed your quota of calorie consumption. Come now, this one is filled with docosahexaenoic acid and icosapentaenoic acid. It’s much healthier. Ah, but the recommended calorie intake for an 8-year old is… It’s only 600kcal for one meal, so don’t eat more than 100 grams, understood? Am I understood?"

Dayum, this woman need to chillax. Ma brain can't take it.

Also, kids need sugar or sweets to survive, fuck face. You're basically killing your son.

Well, not if she did gave him.

The lil Riddle nodded his head. "… Yes, Mama…"

"I’ve always wanted to eat tarts filled with red strawberries. Just like the one displayed on the shop window of the bakery that we pass by." Riddle's voice echo throughout the dark, empty, endless void.

"That is all for your lessons on classical magic. Read the next 50 pages required for your next magic lessons tomorrow. Now then, you have 1 hour for yourself before your next lesson begins."

"Yes, Mother." The lil Riddle nodded.

"Mother has something to take care of for a while, so I will see you in one hour." His mother bid him farewell and left.

"was always surrounded by lessons I had to finish. If it was possible, they would have extended my lessons longer. But, something like that was “normal” for me." His voice...it breaks my heart.

Lil Riddle is busy studying when suddenly, someone was knocking on his window.

"… Someone’s knocking on the window?"

"Oh, he noticed us!" Hey that guy looks familiar. "Hey, hey~ Let’s play together~!" Aha, yep totally familiar.

Gosh, why are they sooo ADORABLE?!

"Who are you?"

"I’m Che’nya~ And this one’s Trey~Let’s play croquet together!" Lil Che'nya invited him.