>🐍<

Episode 4: The Tactician of Scalding Sands

Episode 4-14: Lively Heel! + Episode 4-15: Unpredictable Tyrant! + Episode 4-16: Urgent Planning! + Episode 4-17: Outburst of Complaints! + Episode 4-18: Shadow of Destiny! + Episode 4-19: Unstable Leave! + Episode 4-20: Falling Underwater!

🔹

[Scarabia dorm - east oasis]

3rd P. O. V

"Why, ain't this place is familiar

"Why, ain't this place is familiar." Quiinn smirk to herself, remembering her dream.

As Quiinn stare at the view before her, Grim catches her staring and asked, "Hey, what’re you spacing out for, Quiinn? Did the heat finally get to you?" To which, Quiinn ignore it.

"All of you, stop!"

"A-are we finally at the Oasis…?" Asked Grim.

"We will be resting for 15 minutes, and then we’ll be marching back towards the dorm." Announced Jamil to the group as Grim scramble around, looking for water. "Water, water… Wha—This oasis has no water! Not even a single drop!"

"Wa…ter…? Water… Do you want some water?" Kalim asked.

'Oh, he finally awake.' Quiinn thought.

"Of course! My throat’s so dry…!"

"I’ll let you taste some of my specialty cool water if you want! “Rest in the hot sands for an endless banquet. Now sing! Dance!” Oasis Maker!" As Kalim said that, Quiinn felt a droplets of rain fell on her hair and nose and realized it was raining. "Holy Jesus."

"Whoa~~!! Blessed rains, finally~~!!"

"So good~! It’s perfect for a weary body…!"

"I feel alive again…!"

"Delicious, right! I can make as much rain as you want if you need water!
My unique magic is called “Oasis Maker”. I can make a lot of delicious water with just a little bit of magic, you know~?" Kalim explain cheerfully. Quiinn sigh and sat on the ground or maybe it was more proper to say sands.

"Yanno… “Making lotsa water” sounds pretty ordinary for a unique magic…
There’re a lot of water-summoning magic, too, right…" Quiinn shot Grim a glare.

"Aw, don’t be like that. Making lots with only a little effort and magic is my Oasis Maker’s selling point. Being able to conjure lots of water during an age without proper water supplies and heating has its own merit, you know? Well, it is pretty mediocre in an age where water’s readily available, huh. Ahaha…! Still! I’m confident that the water I produce is the best one out there!"

"Now that you mention it… You have a point. It’s a gentle coolness and it’s not really tepid at all. It’s the kinda water that’s really fresh and makes me wanna drink it non-stop, yanno." Grim gave a smile as Jamil chimes in. "Can a monster differentiate between types of water though?"