✨❤️✨

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Episode 1-18: Increasingly Harsh Judgment!

🔹

[NRC - library]

Quiinn P. O. V

We were on our search for Miku and decided to search him at the library since he'll return the book he borrowed to make the tart

As we were walking around, searching for him, I spotted a blue haired guy hiding behind a book shelf.

That guy has a blue hair that look like fire.

Curiousity kills the cat, I walked towards the blue haired guy and tapped on his shoulder.

He yelp then turn to face me.

This guy has fiery blue hair which flows down below his waist like mine. He's tall and pale with yellow irises and blue shadow with blue lips. He has a eyebags and blue lips. I wonder if they're a makeup. Ugh, I hate those. He has a shadow over his eyes.

Damn, he has an attractive face.

He's so fine.

And he's cute.

"Hi there, what ya doing?" I tilted my head as he a take a few steps back. "Did I scare you?" I asked and he shook his head.

I'm just gonna say it.

"You're cute." I commented with a straight face.

His face turned red and he let out a few stutter that I can't grasp. I can't hear his voice.

"Sorry, umm...I was looking for someone with glasses and green lock. Did you see him anywhere?" I rubbed the back of my nape.

He nodded and pointed out to one of the table nearby and, hey, there he is. I face back at the blunette and shook his head as I thank him.

"Hope to see ya around!" I wave at him and left to call the other.

??? P. O. V

Why did I do this to myself?!

I question that so many times to myself and still haven't found the answer yet.

There's so many people.

I wanna go home so bad. I wanna go home to my waifus. And yet, here I am, on my way to the library to retrieve back the book that professor Trein forgot to bring with him.