•🦁•

Episode 2: The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 21: Beginning of the Rebellion! + Chapter 22: Strategic Stampede! + Chapter 23: Silent Applause!

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - bedroom]

Quiinn P. O. V

 V

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"....The earth?"

"Oh, stop it, Zazu. That’s just depressing." Scar said.

"Hah… King Mufasa would never allow–" 'Zazu' got cut of by Scar. "What?! What did you just say!? I am the King!"

"Hey, Boss. Everyone’s complainin’." Banzai said to the lion.

"There’s nothing to eat or drink. We’re all gonna die of hunger!" Says Shenzi and Scar answer with, "I don’t care. Eat Zazu."

"Tch. Mufasa’s reign was better."

"Is that so? You’re an eyesore! Get lost!"

"Hyahahahaha!"

"If he wanted to be a king he shouldn't laze around."

🔹

Ugh... another one of these. Just what I want.

I got up early, once again and did my morning routine. I keep my twin tail style today just for fun and I walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

What should I make today....

I decided to make a sandwich and the go get Grim to shower.

🔹

I heard a light footsteps walking down the hallway and a small black furry figure appear around the corner. It was Grim.

"Morning. Let's get you cleaned up." I bring the pot I fill with hot boiled water and Grim to the bathroom."

"No... don't..want! Don't want shower!" Grim struggle groggily.

"You'll have to."

🔹

After getting Grim to shower and let him eat, a knock on my door attracted my attention.

I walked to the foyer and open the door to be greeted by the wolf from yesterday, Jack.

"Hah? What are you doing in our dorm?" Grim walked out of the kitchen.

Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X FEM!OC!]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें