°🐙°

Episode 3: The Merchant of the Deep Sea

Chapter 32: Momentous Photography! + Chapter 33: Museum Excursion! + Chapter 34: Octavinelle Finale!

🔹

[Octavinelle dorm - entrance]

3rd P. O. V

Before Azul could storm off tho, Jack says "In any case, we fulfilled our promise of bringing that picture back

We cleared the conditions you’ve set." and Azul stopped to face him and the group as Grim chimes in. "Well, we did destroy all the contracts before that happened though."

Jack crossed his arms, his face spoke 'nah, I am not convinced'. "Still, I can’t be convinced. Azul, I know that you’re not the type to resort to unlawful means. Take responsibility and put everything back in their place."

Quiinn wave her hand. "We'll help you."

Azul sighed. "I understand. But please hand me that picture so I can get rid of it…"

"Hah, pretty bad manners you’ve got there." Leona smirked as Jade spoke up. "Indeed. Memories are important, after all."

"Hey, hey, when will we go~? We’re all going together, right~? I’m looking forward to going to the Atlantica Memorial Museum~ I haven’t been there since elementary school~" Floyd asked like a kid and hopped up and down as Quiinn nervously bitting her nails. "Fuck."

Grim started sniffing, probably he found something.

"Hm? What are you sniffing about for, Grim?" Ace asked.

"My gourmet hunter senses are tingling…It’s telling me that there’s a black, truffle-esque delicious thing lying around here!" Grim respond as Quiinn gave a puzzled look. "My gourmet what????"

"Are you a pig!?"

Quiinn smack him and glare at him. "How dare you call my son a pig, Babi(pig)."

(Babi means pig in Malay)

Ace look at her weird after hearing the unfamiliar word, 'babi'. "What?"

"Nothing."

"Thanks for the food~!" Grim put the black jewel in his mouth before Quiinn can stop him. "Hm~ This one’s got a rich taste, but there’s a kick, too…It’s a taste that a foodie can’t resist, yanno~!"

"Grim!!"

"Ah, there you go eating things off the ground again…"