•🦁•

Episode 2: The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 5: Attention, Stardom! + Chapter 6: Prefects’ Gathering!

🔹

[NRC - headmaster's office]

Quiinn P. O. V

"The fuck is that?" I raised a brow

"You don’t know about Magift, Quiinn!?" Ace look at me with his eyes widened like he just got collared by Riddle and Deuce explain to me. "It’s a world-famous sport. They have a professional league and even world competitions."

"I dunno about it, too!" Grim agreeing along with me.

"Magical Shift… A.K.A. Magift, is a sport played by two teams made up of seven players. To put it simply, you try to take a disc from each other and try to shoot it at the goal positioned in the opponent’s territory. The team who scores the most points is the winner." He explain with full of passion as I made 'whoa?' face.

"Basically, football game." I nodded as they look at me weird.

"Football game? Is that a sport from your hometown, Quiinn?" Deuce asked curiously as I nodded. I used to play football.

Crowley hum and said, "I don’t think I’m familiar with the term… I’ll research it in the library next time."

Yeah, no. I don't think you'll find it. I smh.

Ace tilted his head slightly. "Hm… But I think it’d be difficult to have Quiinn appear in a Magift tournament."

I don't even want to.

"Why?"

"Magical Shift is a sport that uses magic. You carry the disc with magic, and all attacks and defenses used require magic as well." Deuce explain the reason as to why I can't join and I don't wanna join to begin with.

"I think y'all forgot that I can use magic too." I crossed my arms and bend my mouth to face downward. They facepalm themselves.

"I forgot." The two idiot said.

"I can't believe I forgot about it." I smh.

"Sorry, Quiinn. Anyway, part of the player’s appeal is when they exhibit super flashy magic, too~♪" Crowley agree with Ace's statement. "Exactly! That is why Night Raven College is a world renowned powerhouse when it comes to Magical Shift! A lot of our school’s alumni play in professional leagues now! Even more, Magical Shift is a sport that tests not only physical skills but also one’s magical skills. Professional teams will be observing our school’s intra-dorm Magift Tournament. A lot of renowned magicians around the world will come to watch. There will be a lot of shops lined up during the tournament as well, and they will be exhibiting products from all over the world. It is a very important and exciting event that’s broadcast via television worldwide."