+7+

Prologue 7

Chapter 7: School Time Refresher!

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - bedroom]

Quiinn P. O. V

"Heeheehee

"Heeheehee... Don't you two have to be up to clean the school?" I heard one of the ghost said to me and the sleeping Grim. I was fixing my hair and did my braid. As I was busy doing my braid, I nodded at them. "Unnn... munyaaa... Five more minutes..."

"Laze about too long and you'll never wake up again." Then the other ghost continue. "Just like us! Eee heehee!"

"Wake up, sleepy ass." I said with a loud voice.

"Ffgya!? It's those ghosts again! Hey Quiinn–oh, you're already awake." Grim said with a sudden yelp then back to groggily tone. "Course I am, I'm not like you."

"Are you all going to be living here? You're gonna get pranked. Kekeke!" the ghost asked....I really should give them a name if they don't have one.

"Shoot. We'll get rid of you eventually!"

"You three." I called out and they face me with curiousity. "I was actually wondering, do you have a name? I'd you don't then I can give you. It's hard only call you by ghost."

They widened their eyes in surprise. Why? Dunno.

"The first time someone asked us our name!"

"Ah, it's been sooo long.."

"So long that I can't remember my own name..."

I feel like that's a like.

"Well, I'll give you a name then." The three ghost nodded simultaneously. "So ghost A, I'll call you Alvin, ghost B, i'll call you Ben, Ghost C, i'll call you Caleb. How's that sounds? I just took it out of ma head."

(Note: Ghost A is the skinny one, ghost B is between skinny and big, ghost C is the big one.)

"Alvin...that's a pretty neat name, I'll take it."

"I like it! Then you can call me Ben, from now on."

"Caleb...I like how it pronounced. Then Caleb is the name!"

The three thank me as Crowley barges in, without knocking, AGAIN! How many times do I have to tell him that? Then I will end up calling him deaf again.

"Good morning–"

"Crowley..."

Crowley cut his vocal chord of and freezes at the sound of his name called out by me.

I gave him the infamous smile that he have been seen lately and gulped. He then kneeled down. "I know what you wanna say, please forgive me."

"You even walked into a girl's room without permission! Where's your manner?" I felt like I'm started talking like Vil. "Please don't kill me." He made a crocodile tears and I huffed. "I'll let you go...for now." I sent him another glare.

Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X FEM!OC!]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara