«🍎»

Episode 5 - The Beautiful Oppressor

Episode 5-32: That Mirror Again! + Episode 5-33: The Prince’s Change of Heart! + Episode 5-34: Devotion to Harmony! + Episode 5-35: A Different Identity! + Episode 5-36: A Tense Relationship! + Episode 5-37: Twilight Rumble! + Episode 5-38: Shout your Dissatisfaction!

🔹

[Ramshackle Dorm - bedroom]

3rd P. O. V

Quiinn was woken up by a spark of light radiating in her room which made the room shine and thus, causes her to woke up

Quiinn was woken up by a spark of light radiating in her room which made the room shine and thus, causes her to woke up. "What is it now....?" She said as she groggily rubbed her eyes and sat in her bed.

"–llo… Hello? Quiinn, are you still there?"

Her eyes traveled to the mirror in her room as she immediately got off her bed, stumbling a lil bit and started, "Mickey?!"

"Whoa, you shocked me! I didn’t expect you’d shout…It seems like I can hear your voice clearly today. The first time we met, I could only see your silhouette, but now I can see you clearly. Can you see me properly, Quiinn?"

Quiinn let out a small laugh and nodded. "Yeah, you're the same as I remember how you would look like."

""As I remember how you would look like?" Oh, you mean my silhouette? Well, anyway. I talked to my friend about how we could communicate in dreams, but…Donald and Goofy don’t know anything about Twisted Wonderland either. Donald even told me I was just possessed by a ghost and said I should see a priest."

Quiinn poses herself in a thinking manner and thought, 'He didn't mention Minnie.....he didn't tell her?' Quiinn said that her friends also said the same thing about Mickey. "I just really hope you're not a ghost." That got Mickey shook his head. "Eh? I’m not a ghost! You’re not a ghost, too, are you?"

"No."

"That’s a relief. But… I’m more confused now…Just a while ago, a living card and a dancing glove asked me what I was doing here again. I guess this dream isn’t a simple dream…"

Quiinn narrowed her eyes and it landed on the ghost camera that Crowley gave her. "Oh yeah, let's take a picture, Mickey."

"Picture? Yeah sure!"

As Quiinn grab the ghost camera, a ringing started playing in the background which made Quiinn snapped her head at the mirror in an instance and take the ghost camera with her.

"Huh? … is… Ringing… Phone…" Mickey slowly disappear as Quiinn sigh, knowing she didn't get the chance to take a picture of him. "Mickey? Mickey are you there?!" Quiinn question just to confirm. Hearing no reply, she came to a conclusion that Mickey is gone.