Chaos 1

Date with the 5 Heartslabyul student for phone but ended up dating a otaku with blue hair

🔹

"Exactly how do the fuck did I get here?" Quiinn asked when she finds herself at a unfamiliar place. "Man, I'm lost."

She ruffles her hair. "And we're here to buy my phone but before I got my phone, I'm lost. Just great." She rolled her eyes and said with a sarcastic tone.

She leaned on one of the shop and spotted a anime store.

"I'm gonna go there."

And she did.

When she got in, she was greeted with a cold wind. "It's the air-conditioning." She said when she spotted the said air-conditioning.

"Let's see...what kind of anime do they have in this world?" Quiinn walked down the hall full of anime figurine and some keychain. Then she spotted a very familiar anime figurine.

"Holy shit! This world has Demon Slayer too?!" Quiinn widened her eyes when she spotted a Nezuko figurine.

"Holy fuck, that's pog."

She moved on to the gacha part of the store and sometimes stopped by a familiar anime she knew. So far, Demon Slayer, AOT, MHA, Love Live, One Piece, No game No life, Owari No Seraph, Pokémon, Hatsune Miku, which, if y'all don't know, Quiinn is a big fan of Hatsune Miku.

"Interesting...." She mumbled whilst wondering down the hallway and bumped into someone.

"Gah, sorry!"

"Ah, no... I–"

The person who Quiinn bumped into, dropped his jaw open as he panicked. 'Oh god! It's her!'

Quiinn look up at the person. "Hey, it's you! The one who I met in the library."

The guy screams internally in his mind as he stutter. "Ah–y...yes..."

"What are you doing here?" Then she gasped. "Are you perhaps, interested in anime too?!"

The blue haired guy eyes sparkle. "Ah, y–yes! Seeing that you're here too... don't tell me–!"

"Yes! I am indeed, interested in anime!" Quiinn said with excitement seeing that she finally found someone who watched anime.

"I can't believe it! Finally, someone who watched anime!"

Quiinn hold his hands as he hold her hands back.

"Anime buddy?"

"Anime buddy!"