•🦁•

Episode 2: The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 24: Savage Fang! + Chapter 25: Howling Desire! + Chapter 26: Miserable Crown Prince!

🔹

[Savanaclaw dorm - Magift Stadium]

Quiinn P. O. V

"Ah

"Ah...!"

The students started panicking and that's when I knew, its happening again.

"Wh-what’s going on? My nose feels dry… and my eyes hurt!" Ugh, Grim!

I bring out my mask and put it on to prevent any dust and making its way to my eyes. Then I can't see. Did I mention that my mask is a mask gas, gas mask, whatever still mask.

"This is my unique magic, King’s Roar.
How ironic, isn’t it? The magic that the loathed Prince of the Savannah was born with…It turns everything I touch back into sand!" Well, I would like that to backfire on you.

"Leona… sa… It… hurts…!"

My heart break at the sight. Ruggie fell to the ground holding his neck.

"There are fissures in Ruggie’s arm!" Deuce pointed out. So his unique magic works on human too.

"Leona, that is enough! Off with your head!!" Riddle cast his unique magic but Leona dodges I with ease.

"He avoided Riddle’s magic!?"

"I don’t care if you’re a genius or whatever, but don’t underestimate your seniors. Unfortunately for you, I score high with offensive magic." Leona said as Riddle growled. "Damn!"

Did he just–did ma boi just–? Oh wow.

"Haha! How do you like this, Ruggie? Does it hurt? Your mouth must be so dry that you can’t laugh like you used to, huh!" He laugh at Ruggie. I gritted my teeth.

"I… Ack…"

"This is bad! If we don’t do something, Ruggie-senpai will…!"

"Up, to the heaven you go!"

A gust of wind flew Ruggie up high and I jumped to catch him in my arms.

I protect Ruggie as he struggle to breathe.

"You don't think I'll let you hurt him did you?" I glare at him as I held Ruggie close. "Quiinn..."