+19+

Prologue 19

Chapter 19: Finale Prologue!

🔹

[NRC - Exterior Hallway 2F]

3rd P. O. V

"Haaaaaah

"Haaaaaah... Expulsion rescinded... I'm beat."

"Oh my, oh my..."

The two look at the tired girl who was being carried by Deuce.

"La lala~I start as a student of Night Raven College tomorrow! I'm gonna leave you all in the dust and take the top spot!" Quiinn give a word of encouragement towards the cat.

"You talk big for someone who is only half a full student... Anyway, it's fine."

"We're classmates tomorrow, Supervisor, Grim."

Quiinn laugh. "I didn't introduce myself didn't I? Well, Quiinn is the name. Don't call me supervisor. Take care of me." Quiinn said with a tired eyes.

"Saying that again is really embarrassing, will you stop? And considering you're cute with that look...." Ace muttered the last part.

"What?"

"Huh? Ah, nothing."

"Pff, that's true. Even if we don't want to, we're going to see each other every day. I'm even in Heartslabyul with this jerk." Deuce gesturing to Ace.

"Thinking about seeing your serious mug every day, no thanks." Ace smile and shook his head.

"Come now, get along."

"That's my line, truant Ace." Damn they ignore her.

"Sure, sure. Almost-expelled-crybaby Deuce. Alright, see you tomorrow, Quiinn." Ace walked away as Quiinn wave at him and Deuce asked, "Do you want me to bring you to your dorm?"

"Nah, put me down. I don't want you to be late."

"Alright."

Deuce put Quiinn down and thank him. "Here's your reward." Quiinn pull him closer and peck him on the cheek. Deuce blushed madly and quickly take his leave.

"I knew they'd be a perfect combo."

"Those guys might make a good combo. They're the "fight because they're so close" type. We better get back to the dorm! Tomorrow, we aren't the handyman! Finally... Finally! Our bright and shiny academy life at Night Raven College begins!"

Quiinn laugh and started running along with Grim back to the dorm.

🔹

Thursday 19 August 2021