45

Lea's
_____

I entered Ni-ki's room as I looked at him.

I think nothing changed about his wounds, but I guess it will take a lot of time to heal since spme of it are deep.

I sat on the chair where I sat yesterday.. the chair near the diary.

I'll write a new letter there when I'm going home... I believe that I'll go home earlier today since I also need to give time for my other friends.

"When will you wake up, Mr. Nishimura?" I said as I chuckled.

I'm just talking to myself, he can't even hear me.

"I'll wait for you. 2 months are just 60 days!" I said cheerfuly and smiled at him.

"By the way, how are you feeling? Don't move if you're going to be okay" I said..

some might call me crazy for saying these words, but I don't care.. I'm not talking to them, I'm talking to Ni-ki.

"Do you know that I want to celebrate my eighteenth birthday with you?" I said as I held his hand..

"It's because I still love you-" I said.. but stopped when I heard a knock.

oh, a nurse just entered.

"I will just check your boyfriend's condition ma'am" She said and smiled...

I can feel my cheeks burning up.. do I look like his girlfriend?

I can see her checking on him, well that's what nurses would usually do.

she's listing or writing something on the paper she is holding right now.. maybe she's ask to report it to the doctor.

The checking didn't last that long. Minutes later, the nurse already exited the room.

"She's smiling at me, maybe you're going to be okay" I said and smiled.

-
-
-

hours later..

I yawned as I stretched my arms.

I rubbed my eyes, as I realized that I fell asleep here..

I checked my phone and look what time is it..

oh, it's already 12:41, I should be home by 1:00..

"Maybe I should write a letter now" I said and smiled...

I turned around, I'm now facing the table as I opened the diary.

I held the pen and started writing everything I want to say to him today..

I'm literally smiling while writing the letter, I know I look crazy.. but it's for Ni-ki anyways.

_________________

April 4, 2023.