Authors Note

Heyyy everyone!!

My name is Rj, so you guys can call me that 😉. I wanna give a big thanks to all of you who decided to give my book a chance. You WON'T regret it.

Before you start ready, please take note that I am NOT a professional writing. So, you what that means?? There will be mistakes, many mistakes. But I will try my best to clear them up as best as I can <3

This is my very first book.

Annnnddddd, this is MY book. Literally mine, my baby. I have not copied anyones book. Everyone knows that people get inspirations and put them to use, so you will see things that you've already seen. But they will not be EXACTLY ALIKE, meaning I didn't copy anything. Anything exactly like my book is purely a coincidence!

By any chance that you see something insanely similar ( the aesthetic, the characters with the names, etc,) please let me know!

• WARNINGS •
- Sexual Content
- Violence
- Torture
- Sexual Assault
- Abuse
- Kinks

Please take the warnings above seriously! If you are not comfortable with any of these then this book is not for you, sadly. Please DO NOT keep reading just to put negative comments.

• ABOUT THIS BOOK •

The main female character in this book is not a bubbly, perfect girl. She is not made to be liked right away, she will get in your nerves BUT TRUST THE PROCESS. There are some things that she will do that you will not agree with...cry about it. ITS WATTPAD OKAY?!

The main male character in this book is a good boy...that will change. He is very polite and kind of naive but it will get better. You will also disagree with some things he might do, but you know what? I don't care. But trust me, you will love him.

All the characters have some sort of characters development!!!

• EXTRA •

The pictures in this book is not mine. I got them from Pinterest.

ANYWAYS—Please comment guys! Don't be scared I don't bite...only when needed. I love reading all of your comments it makes my day :) Please vote too!

I hope you all enjoy my book as much as I enjoy writing it.

I love you with all of my heart - rj <3

Started: 28/ 08/21
Finished: 18/6/22

                                          Enjoy!