28

I walk into the vip room and I'm automatically greeting with the smell of smoke and whiskey.

After the anonymous man announced that Ivan had requested my presence during his meet, I wasn't surprised like Rudy and Nyla but I still had to pretend I was.

The way they were talking about Ivan made it seem like he visited often, and he had a reputation here.

Though, as soon as I left I couldn't help but smirk at the thought of catching him by surprise with his sudden death.

There was two poles in the middle of the spacious room that were on a platform, in front of a couch where Ivan and Omar sat.

Ivan smirked at me as I walked in, and I'd glanced away, pretending to be shy. I took ahold of one of the poles and begin dancing like I did on the stage. The pole next to me was occupied by a beautiful blonde girl, she around my age.

I couldn't tell. But I could tell that she was scared for her life. She didn't give any eye contact and I wondered what made her so scared.

Ivan and Omar were talking in hushed voices, glancing at us occasionally. I took the chance to talk to her.

"What's your name?" I asked her, making sure to keep my voice low. Her gaze snapped to me, taken aback.

"E-Emma." She said. "What's yours?"

"Anastasia." I replied, giving her a soft smile, hoping to ease her. It seemed to work because she smiled back.

"Come here." Ivan said after a long while. Emma's eyes widened. We both complied and walked over to the red velvet couch they were sitting at.

"Wait," Omar spoke up as we stopped in front of them. "Go get us a drink." He said as he put the cigarette to his lips.

I saw Emma glance at me and I smiled shyly and nodded to Omar. Emma followed my movements.

God, you can tell this girl was scared to death.

We walked over to the drinks where two whiskey bottles sat in a bucket of ice. Emma took out the cups shakily and I poured the whiskey.

"Which one are you scared of?" I asked her, still pouring the whiskey.

"O-Omar..." she answers.

"What did he do to you?" My voice was gentle.

"Terrible things." She says, her lips quivering.

"It's okay." I said. "Is anyone watching us?"

Her eyes brows furrowed but she glances back anyways. "No. Why?"

I took the vial of poison out my bra and poured it in both of the glasses. Emma's eyes widen.

"W-What are you doing?" she whisper-yelled. "They could kill you."

I laughed lightly. "I'm not worried about that. Just trust me and keep your mouth closed." I said and she nodded.

"Aurelia, focus." Lorenzo's voice cut through. I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll yours eyes at me, sister."

Shit, I forgot they can view the cameras.

Emma took ahold of Omar's drink and I took Ivan's, we both made our way to them and they looked at us with nasty smiles.

"Here you go, Mr. Sigor." I said, one hand on his shoulder and another handing him the drink. He looked up at me, and his eyes stared at my breasts longer.

Perv.

"Thank you, baby." He said and I internally threw up, but kept a smile on my face. He pulled me to sit on his thigh, and continued his conversation with Omar.