46

Elliot's POV:

I'm shaking in my boots right now.

Though I'm not shaking in fear, but excitement and anticipation.

I'm dying for her to envelope my dick with her mouth. This has never happened to me before.

Some would be scared, but me? No. I'm far from scared.

When I woke up, I didn't think I would be getting a blow-job today. But right now, I want it more than anything.

Aurelia looks up at me with doe eyes. She's on her knees in front of me, my dick standing up tall and proud and ready for her.

She's breathing hard, her chest heaving up and down at a rapid pace. Her eyes are asking me for confirmation.

I nod my head, she gives me a look. And because I'm speechless, I have to force the words to come out, "Yes, I'm ready." God, just do it already.

I swear I see her lips twitch and form a smirk, but it's gone before I can even decipher it.

I inhale sharply when her warm fingers caress my thigh. I watch her every move, staring intensely as she slowly lowers her face, still keeping eye contact.

She stuck her tongue out and licked my cock from the base all the way to the top.

My lips parted in shock and my hips jerked up at the feeling. Aurelia's hands pressed into my thighs, silently telling me to keep still, her nails digging into my skin.

The pain didn't hurt, it just added more to the blissful feeling.

My hands were on either side of me, and I grabbed at nothing when she licked me again. This time when she reached the tip, she pressed a soft kiss to it.

I groaned softly and her tongue swiped the slit. She was doing a damn good job at this.

Her tongue swirled around the tip and I threw my head back, my eyes fluttering close. She moaned around me as she slowly took me in her mouth painfully slow.

She moaned again, tempting me to wrap my hands around her long black hair and thrust myself into her mouth.

I looked down at her and our eyes met, arousal and lust so evident in her eyes.

This was so fucking dirty, so fucking good. And I fucking love it.

Strands of hair covered her face partially and I moved them out of the way with my hands, wanting to see her beautiful face. But then she moaned again, and my hold tightened, gripping her scalp.

I'm sorry, but I can't hold back anymore.

I shoved my cock in her mouth, making a tiny squeal pass her lips in surprise. I moved her head up and down at an even pace, leaving her no room to breathe.

Her saliva layered my dick, and his glistened in the light.

When my tip hit that back of her throat, I moaned loudly. This was amazing.

"Fuck, yes," I drawled. I stared down at Aurelia wide eyed and saw that her eyes were glossed. I slowed my pace even though my brain protested.

I just know she's hallowing her cheeks because she sucks hard, sending tremors throughout my whole body. I feel myself coming closer to my high.

"You're doing so good," I groan, and she bobs her head, making beautiful noises that are music to my ears.

She gagged a little as I picked up my pace again. I whispered sorry to her but continued my torture.