08

I park in the alleyway across from the building. Elijah and I did our research on our target, which was real easy. Making me think he wanted to be found.

I get out the car that me and Elijah took so that my brothers and dad couldn't track us if they found out we left.

Elijah gets out after me grabbing the duffel bag from the trunk of the car. He nods at me saying he's ready, and I take off in the direction of the building.

We already went through our kill plan and looked through the blue print of the apartment so everything should go as planned.

Looking around making sure that the place is clear, I walk silently, turning the corner I start going up the metal ladders that lead up to the apartment window. I make to the window and look inside.

I see our target watching tv drinking beer then he stands up from his couch and heads to the back.

Perfect timing.

I pry open the window trying not to make a sound, and climb in quietly. I stand up straight and look around his messy ass apartment.

I hear a toilet flush, I hurry to the back and see the closed door. I lay my back flat on the wall waiting for him to come out.

The handle moves and he opens the door walking out but he doesn't get far, I put my arm around his neck and spin him around so that his face is facing me. Catching him by surprise he freezes and I smile wickedly.

"Ночь ночь." I say as I take out the syringe and stab his neck.

(Russian translation: Night night)

He falls limp in my arms and I drag him into the living room where Elijah is waiting. We drag him out his apartment, taking him to the car then putting him in the trunk.

Some minutes later, we pull in the driveway of our penthouse we bought when we came here. I park and Elijah and I drag the man into the house. We take him downstairs where the torture room is and tie him up to a chair.

I sigh and lean on the wall waiting from him to awake so we can get this started, Elijah leans next to me.

"Do you think we're going to get caught by your dad?" he questions and I look to him confused.

"No...do you?" I replied and he shakes his head.

I eventually get tired of waiting and take out my phone scrolling through it.

Ten minutes later I hear movement and Elijah and I look up towards the guy.

"Вы наконец-то проснулись." Elijah grumbles. (You're finally awake.)

The guy's eyes fly open and he looks frantically between us trying to say something.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I fake confusion which only angers him more and he glares at me saying more stuff.

"Just shut up already." Elijah sneers, and he turns to Elijah glaring, again.

"I just have some questions Boris," I shrug and his eyes widen when he hears his name, "That's all."

"What do you know about the wonderful Aurelia Rossi?" I question with a serious face.

He's close with the leader of the Russian Mafia, Maxim Volkov, and you would think he would go through great lengths to hide himself but I guess he's dumber than I thought. I mean who uses their last name as their first name, and their first name as their last name just to get a dirty ass apartment? That's dumb as fuck if you ask me.