04

I go into the garage and look around for a specific car, I spot my black Audi r8 and squealed.

"My car!" I yell and run towards it, peppering kisses all over it. I turn around looking for all the keys, my brothers stare at me but I ignore them and get my keys.

"Who's coming with me?" I question jumping inside my car. I hear yelling then my car door opens, Nicolas hops in with a smile on his face.

"Be prepared, brother," he gives me a confused look but I just start up the car and drive slowly out the garage rolling down my windows.

"I'll meet you guys there!" the guards open up the gates, I look towards Nicolas with a smirk then take off.

"Oh my God," he grips on the seat, "I'm going to die young. I'm going to die," he's closes his eyes rambling, I laugh.

"Don't rip my seat, Nicolas," I tell him between laughs.

"Then slow down. your going to kill us!" He practically screams. I just laugh and zoom pass all the cars.

"Just relax." I tell him calmly, he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Relax? Are you serious—Mio Dio, I'm going to throw up." Now my eyes widen.

Oh, hell no.

"Nicolas do not throw up in my fucking car or I swear to you—"

  ..

My brothers finally pull up at the mall, and I'm trying to keep in my laugh while staring at Nicolas. He's slowly gaining his color back in his face and breathing hard.

"It wasn't even that bad," I tell him, my brothers laugh at him.

"What the hell happened to him?" Elijah laughs, and that's my last straw.

I burst out laughing with them, "He didn't like my driving," I say between laughs, my brothers look confused but Elijah is still laughing.

"What do you mean—" Lorenzo starts to ask me but Nicolas cuts him off.

"Yeah, tell them Aurelia. Tell them how you almost killed us!" he whisper yells the last part, I just laugh harder, "She almost killed an old lady! Then when the lady told her to slow down she gave her the middle finger." My brothers eyes widen and I smile sheepishly.

Snitch ass.

"What?!" Lorenzo says, staring at me. I scratch the back of my neck look at Elijah, he's trying to keep himself from laughing more.

"I uh- I was just having fun..." I say.

"Oh, that was fun?" Nicolas asks but doesn't wait for my answer, "Non cavalcherò mai più con te." he mutters as he shakes his head.

(I'm never riding with you again)

"Don't tell me you've never been street racin- I mean..." I cough violently.

"You street race?!" Lorenzo says loudly.

"Yeah, but Anto—" Antonio glares at me, "But so what? It's fun," I tell Lorenzo, he just stared at me.

Now, I could snitch on Antonio, but I'm not that petty.

"Okay...now let's get this shopping over with," Giovanni says, I chuckle at him and walk into the mall with my brother and Elijah following after me ignoring all the stares.

I guess that's something I'll have to get used to.

I walk into a clothing store and go straight to the women's clothing racks, Elijah wandering off somewhere.