12

I wake up from my sleep when I suddenly feel something very heavy on my body.

I can't breathe.

I blink my eyes to adjust to the sunlight and realize it's Aiden.

After I told him everything we came up to my room to talk about other things and then we went to sleep.

Turning my head to look at the clock I see the time, its 8:33 a.m.. We're late.

"Aiden get up." I groan as I try to move his huge body off of me. He mutters something about 5 more minutes.

"Aiden, come on. We're late for school." he doesn't move an inch. Using all my strength I push his body off of me and he lands on the floor with a big thud.

"Why would you do that, Aurelia?" he whines as I take multiple deep breaths.

"What do you mean 'why would you do that, Aurelia?'" I say. "You literally almost killed me." I scoff as I get up.

"And we're late so get up." he then jumps up like he was never asleep and looks at the time, cursing under his breath.

"Why didn't they wake us up?" he says and I shrug as I walk into my bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

"I don't know." I respond as I start the shower and I hear the door close.

Why didn't they wake us up anyways?

When I finish my hot shower I brush my teeth then go to my walk in closet to pick out an outfit. Running my eyes over all the clothes I eventually find an outfit.

After I slip on my underwear and bra I put on a plain grey jogging suit with my black and white Jordan 1's.

I go to my vanity and I only use concealer and mascara today, and I put my hair in a bun

I put on my jewelry which includes my rings and my layered necklaces. When I finished I cleaned my room then made my way downstairs.

Aiden was sitting at the island eating cereal while scrolling through his phone, he looked up when he heard me walk into the kitchen.

"Come on lets go." I say as I grab an apple and walk towards the door.

"But my cereal!" he whines and I look back at him with a 'seriously' look and he sighs in defeat.

"I'll get us some food." I uttered and I heard him put his dishes away quickly and came to my side with a huge grin.

"Fat ass." I said with a chuckle and his smile widened as we walked out the house and got into my car.

I started the ignition and drove to Starbucks, I was really in the mood for some coffee anyways.

We ordered our food and after I drove us to school.

By the time we got there it's second period was almost over, we both got out of the car and headed towards the school doors.