19

I cleaned up the mess we made, I promise.

And I made Lorenzo help because he was not going to just sit there while I clean up the mess we both made. He refused at first but after a small beating from me he helped.

I didn't get much sleep last night. I had a nightmare which woke me up around 2 am and couldn't go back to sleep. And I didn't wake up Elijah to go to sleep with him because I wanted him to get all the rest he needed.

So I read until it was time for me to actually get ready for school.

Walking into my into my closet I pick out a not so outgoing outfit, just a simple outfit that's comfortable.

After leaving my hair in a pony tail and doing my usual routine I go to the kitchen

"Good morning," I say to everyone before taking a seat at the table and making myself a plate. I thank the cooks for the breakfast as they leave.

They mutter 'good morning' back and I take notice of all their states; they seem to look tired also. Dad especially, most likely from all the work he's been doing. He's always stuck in his office.

I should take him out one day so he can get a break.

The thought of the party that's happening Friday night came across my mind and I realize I haven't asked dad about it yet.

"Papà," I started with a sweet voice and dad's head turns to me, "there's a party on Friday and—"

He starts shaking his head 'no' along with the rest of my brothers other than Nic and Aiden.

"What?!" I say in disbelief, "You didn't even let me finish my sentence!"

"Aurelia, as much as I would love for you to go out and have fun, it's a no." dad says. "That goes for all of you." he eyes Elijah, Nic and Aiden.

"Please, papà. Antonio or Gio can go with us for extra safety precautions," I protest. "Plus, I always got my guns on me." I smirk taking my guns from my waistband and pretend to shoot, making "pew pew" sounds.

I swear I saw a smirk on his face before it disappeared as fast as it came.

"I- well, Antonio and Gio could go with you guys," he says with a sigh, "I need a break from them anyways." he mutters the last part. I stifle a laugh.

"But," he starts again, "you know what time you're supposed to be home, don't come no later than." he says sternly and I nod.

I elbow Elijah signaling him to nod also and he elbows Aiden and before Aiden can elbow Nic he gets the idea and follows along.

Gio and Antonio look half awake but I'm pretty sure they heard everything.

I get up my seat with a smile as I walk towards dad, he looks up at me suspiciously as I bend down and kiss he cheek.