45

I was in the middle of making out with Elliot when a loud knock sounded at my door.

Elliot and I continue kissing as if we heard nothing. My back is against the door when he taps my thigh, telling me to lift it up and I hook my leg around his waist, pulling him closer and clutching onto his shirt for dear life.

His groan and my whimper mix into the kiss when he pushes impossibly further, causing me to feel his erection through my thin shorts.

Another knock is sounds, more harsher than before.

Elliot groans and throws his head back in irritation, breaking away from the heated kiss. I smirk as I take ahold of his hair and make him face me again, our mouths barely inches away.

"Just ignore them," I say while I grind on him. His mouth his parted as he looks at me with hooded eyes. He wants his release just as much as I do.

He's just about to capture my lips with his when the sound of someone literally punching the door interrupts.

"Aurelia, sorry to disturb you and Ellie boy, but the almost-sex shit can wait," Messiah yells through the other side of the door.

"Fuck off!" I yell back, my irritation now growing, but Messiah just knocks harder. "What the fuck do you need?" I groan.

"Remember that favor?"

Elliot's eyebrows furrow in confusion but my eyes just widen slightly. I unhook my leg from around Elliot abruptly and he steps back and fumbles with his pants—trying to make his boner less visible, looking from the door to me.

"What favor?" He questions in a whisper.

The mood is not there anymore and there's a tense silence because Messiah is on the other side of the door, having heard everything we were doing, and Elliot doesn't know about the favor I asked of Messiah because I forgot to tell him.

What can I say? I'm a forgetful person. Sometimes.

"I'll tell you later." I rush out. Elliot opens his mouth to protest but I start walking towards my door to let Messiah in.

Messiah's standing in the doorway with an amused look on his face. I feel my face heat up but ignore it, and when I look to Elliot I see that his face is insanely flushed.

He shifts from one foot to another as he looks anywhere but Messiah. I look to Messiah and notice the smirk on his face, I glare at him in annoyance.

"So, now are you ready to hear what I have to say?" He raises an eyebrow.

I resist the urge to smack him because he just ruined our moment. If he had given us a few more minutes, I wouldn't be sexually frustrated like I am right now.

I look to Eliot instead. "I'm sorry, uh, we have something really important to talk about. We'll talk later?"

Elliot doesn't look at me but he nods and then walks out the door without a single glance back.

I think he's pissed.

Messiah and I watch him leave. He turns to me with a weird look on his face. "I think I got you in trouble..."

"You think?" I almost yell. It's been a week since I told Elliot about what happened to me, and ever since he's been more gentle.

So the one time when he's not, we get interrupted.

"Damn. It's that bad, huh?" I don't answer Messiah as I pull him in my room and close my door.

"So, are you going to tell me or what?" I ask impatiently, letting myself fall asleep on my bed with a sigh.