15

It's been a full week.

Nonna, my aunts, and uncles and Gianni left yesterday night after my dad gave them an 'okay'. Since the Russians have been quiet we figured that they are planning something big, and we didn't want to put any of them in harms way.

They left with lots of guards following them around, making sure nothing sneaky was happening.

Currently Elijah, Nic, and myself are getting ready to leave to go to the store for groceries.

I wore long Avengers boxers with a white hoodie that I had on all day because I there wasn't any reason to get all dressed up.

Sometimes I feel like people dress to impress way too much, you only need impress yourself.

I grabbed my bag and phone and headed downstairs where Elijah and Nic were waiting for me.

"Finally," I hear Elijah grumble as I come down the stairs.

I scoff, "Oh, fuck off. I didn't even take that long." I say.

"You did." Nic says and I salute him with a middle finger.

"Okay papà, we're leaving now!" I yelled. Dad didn't respond but I shook it off and we left. Maybe he's just busy?

As soon as I walked out the door I suddenly felt weird. Something awfully weird...

I halt in my steps and Elijah and Nic bumps into my back.

"Damn, Aurelia, no heads up?" Nic groans.

I look to Elijah and see that he's already looking at me.

"You feel anything weird?" I ask them and Nic shakes his head.

"Nope. Why?" my eyebrows scrunch up.

"It's probably just nothing," I say and we continue to walk to the car. As I glance around it looks like everything is normal. Maybe it's just me being paranoid?

But then my wyes catch sight of them.

The housekeeper and the guard looks to be in a really interesting conversation.

"I'll be back," I walk off towards the direction of them just as the guard looks my way they straighten up.

"Everything alright?" I question, and the both shake their heads.

"You sure? Because it definitely didn't seem like it seconds ago..." I narrow my eyes and they continue shake their head.

They're looking at me weirdly and I realize they probably think I'm going nuts.

I turn on my heel and walk back towards the car, hopping in and turning the car in I see Elijah side glance me.

"You okay?" he says softly and I nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Nic decided to pair his phone up to to the car and blast his music and I take off, driving to the store.

I bob my head to the music as Nic and Elijah sing the lyrics. As I pull into the parking lot I see an all black car pull up beside us with two males sitting at the front sneaking glances at us. I don't pay them no attention and we all get out the car, I make sure to lock the car, and we enter the store.

I grab a shopping cart and Elijah and Nic follow me glaring at any and everybody for no reason.

"Stop glaring," I say with a small laugh.

"We're not glaring." they both say at the same and I shake my head.

"Sure," we make it to the ice cream aisle and I pick out a big cookies 'n cream bucket as Nic and Elijah pick out theirs. Once we leave that aisle I go into the breakfast aisle and straight to the cereal.