07

I'm currently lost. I just left my history class and now I am trying to find my english class, and no one is around to help me because the bell already rang.

I look over my schedule again making sure I'm going the right way, I look down the hall and see room 209.

I practically jump up and down and run towards the door.

I open the door, apparently interrupting the class again. The lady glares at me and starts to speak but I beat her to it.

"Before you say anything, I'm Aurelia Rossi the new student. I'm just going to find a seat and sit down then you could do whatever you please," I nod and fake smile then make my way towards the back of the class.

The teacher stares at me with her mouth parted slightly but I ignore her, I just know this class is going to be boring because I have no one I know in here.

Sitting down I quickly glance at all the students staring.

God this gets annoying.

After english I went to Spanish and found out that Nic and Aiden were in that class with me and Elijah. So luckily I wasn't bored off my ass, because we definitely had some fun. Nic was being a class clown and Elijah kept bugging the teacher, my stomach was hurting because of how much I was laughing.

Back to present, We all just left Spanish class and now we're walking to to the cafeteria for lunch. I literally had to drag Nic and Elijah asses out the class because the girls were all over them and they loved it.

"You guys are such play boys," Aiden says and Nic laughs.

"Not my fault the girls love me," Nic holds his hands up in surrender and Elijah high fives him in agreement.

We open the cafeteria door and walk in, Elijah tells us about how our Spanish teacher leaned over his desk with her boobs all out I gag.

"I'm serious Aurelia, I think I need to call the police on her," he says.

"I thought you liked the attention huh?" Aiden asks jokingly and Elijah shakes his head in disgust.

We get our lunch, and Nic leads us to the table we're they sit. I notice Mateo, Luca, and Noah there also.

I sit down next to Aiden with Mateo and Noah on my right. Elijah sits between Nic and Luca.

"Hey," I greet, they look towards me.

"Hola hermoso," Mateo smirks, I smirk back.

(Spanish translation: hey beautiful)

I put my tray on the table and look at Mateo with a smirk, "Mateo." I acknowledge him. Mateo turns away and starts doing this bro hug stuff with Elijah and my brothers.

I turn towards Noah with a smile.

"Hey Noah, how are you?" I question as I turn my body towards him.

"Peachy, you?" he asks smiling back.

"I'm doing well," I turn to Luca who hasn't spoken yet.

"Damn Luca, no "hey" for me?" I fake a hurt expression. He laughs.

"Sorry Aurelia, Hey." then he goes back to his phone. I chuckle.

"Are you going to eat your pizza?" Nic asks me staring at my tray.

"Nope. You can have it." I pass the tray to him and he grins from ear to ear. Nic says something about how the chocolate Oreos are better than the vanilla ones out of nowhere, then him and Elijah start arguing about which ones better. I just laugh at them.