Dream💭

IMP CITY-10 YEARS AGO

You were walking out of a movie theater with your two best friends since preschool: Josh and Kat. You just finished watching the movie, Joker and were basically talking about it

Teen Y/N: My goodness! That movie was hands-down, the best and darkest movie I've ever watched.

Teen Josh: I know right? Who was the person that played Arthur Fleck again?

Teen Kat: Joaquin Phoenix. His name is Joaquin Phoenix. It must feel bad to be indicated as a reject your whole life.

Teen Y/N: Yeah... I mean his laughter was uncontrollable and society expected him to be just like them. But he can't

Teen Josh: He deserves better.

After a few miles of walking, you finally spoke.

Teen Y/N: Hey Josh how's it going with you and Ace?

Teen Josh: (blushing) oh... it's going fine...

Teen Kat: Josh it's alright we know you have a thing with him.

Teen Josh: Really? You guys don't mind?

Teen Y/N: Not at all buddy.

Teen Josh: (sighs in relief) WAIT A MINUTE! Why are we talking about my love life? What about you Y/N?You always had a heart for Verosika.

Teen Y/N: Well we do like each other...

Teen Kat/Josh: (gasping)

Teen Y/N: ...but we aren't dating.

Teen Kat/Josh: Aww...

Teen Josh: Boy this is your last chance to talk to her before she leaves forever. If you want her to be in your heart and if you want to be in hers you have to fight for your love.

Teen Y/N: Yeah! You're right! I've been quiet long enough! It's time I confess my feelings toward her.

Teen Kat: That's our Y/N! And you know what else?

Teen Y/N: What?

Teen Josh: She has a crush on you so it's perfect!

Teen Y/N: Really???

Teen Kat: Yes! She has a way of hiding her emotions without showing them. She told us that she took an interest in you and liked you ever since, but she was sad that you didn't talk to her.

Teen Y/N: Oh... Well I was known as The Quiet Kid at our school.

Teen Josh: Relax bud she still likes you.

Teen Y/N: (whispers) Yes...
————————————————

Later...

Teen Y/N: Guys? I heard that you guys are gonna be leaving tomorrow. Is that right?

Teen Kat: Yeah sadly...