Demons vs Humans🔪

Hours later, Moxxie, Millie, and Y/N were all in the lounge where Moxxie: was trying to aim a crossbow at a picture of a happy family held in Loona's hand. The speaker was playing "Give Me Everything" by Pitbull.

Y/N: C'mon Mox. Fire the arrow.

Millie: Moxxie, stop shaking. You're gonna hit our only hellhound.

Loona: (sarcastically) Wow... I feel so loved here.

Millie: Just takes a deep breath in, (inhales), and let it out.

Moxxie: But guys it's a family. Under what circumstances do we ever have to kill a family?

Millie: I mean... if that's what the client wants.

Moxxie: Ok if it's a shitty dad or a mob family. I can agree. But to eradicate an entire innocent-seemingly in this instance-upper middle-class family bloodline?

Loona: Hey! You don't know they're innocent Moxxie.

Y/N: She's right Moxxie. Never judge a book by its cover. This family may look innocent but were they really that innocent? Look at the young boy. Childish, happy, and spend a good time with his family.

Loona: What if he is actually a kid who sets dogs on fire?

Y/N: And what about the elder girl? She looks like she goes to slumber parties and respects her family so much and is full of happiness and love.

Loona: But what if that sweet girl is actually someone who bullies Australian kids online? And the father?

Y/N: The father would definitely watch them.

Millie: Exactly! Thank you Y/N. Anyway, Moxxie humans are full of secret nasties which is why so many of them end up here.

Moxxie: But-

Millie: Guilty and innocent aren't our business, Mox. Killin' who were paid to is our business. Shoot the target.

Millie gives Moxxie a kiss on the cheek.

Moxxie: I just think it's a bit excessive, and we could be a bit more selective, is all.

Y/N: Moxxie, just fire the arrow!

Moxxie did what he was told. He took a deep breath, aimed the crossbow at the picture and...

Blitzo: Guys, I would like you to meet...

Blitzo suddenly bursts through the door with another client and Moxxie fires the crossbow with the arrow flying all over the lounge!

Y/N: WOAH! HOLY SHIT!

It hit the picture but it also hit the legs of a table that held a tank of electrical eels. Blitzo catches the arrow before it on his face.

Blitzo:...our newest client.

Y/N: (Hands on face) Blitzo...How many times do we have to tell you to KNOCK ON THE GODFORSAKEN DOOR!?

The table suddenly flops over and all the electrical eels fall out and fire spread all over the room.

Blitzo: Goddammit Mox! I just bought those eels!
----------------

After the ruckus inside the building, Y/N and the others were outside talking to their new client.