Truth🕊

Keenie/Collin: (ZZZ)

Keenie and Collin are found sleeping in the kitchen. Collin woke up just as Keenie did the same.

Keenie: (groaning) What are they doing up there?

Collin: I don't know.

Keenie and Collin walked up to the bedroom door.

Keenie: (sniffs) Ugh... it smells in there.

They opened the door to find...

Verosika/Agent Two: (ZZZ)

Verosika and Agent Two are naked on separate beds with their bodies on top of Agent One and Y/N. Turns out they went wild once more. 

Collin: Jeez! Did they love them that much?

Keenie: Love can make people do some crazy things sometimes. You wake up Sharon. I'll wake up Verosika.

Collin: Got it.

Keenie walked up to Verosika and shook her to awake.

Keenie: Guys? Guys? Wake up.

Verosika and Agent Two woke up and for some reason they were happy. They yawned and stretched their arms out.

Verosika: (yawns) Gosh! What a beautiful morning! How was your sleep, Sharon?

(Sharon was Agent Two by the way. I'm making up names.)

Sharon: (yawns) Ohh It was SO energizing Vee. Know what was great about it?~

Verosika: I believe I do.~

Verosika and Sharon looked at their boyfriends, who were still asleep. They laid back on the bed and felt the soft skins as they rubbed their hands on them.

Sharon: (sighs deeply) Our Prince Charmings really do know how to make a night special. To think they cared for us that much. Now I know how you feel about Y/N.~

Verosika: If only it didn't have to end. I was enjoying it too much.~

Sharon: Don't worry, girlfriend. They give us pleasure again soon. And I think I'll enjoy being the victim instead of being the dominant one.~

Verosika: Maybe next time we can—.~

Keenie: (clears throat)

The girls looked and saw the cherubs confused.

Sharon: Oh sorry Keenie. (giggles) Our boys were so well last night.~

Verosika: They tried to leave us but we kept them here. God, are so cute when they're asleep.~