Valorant vs Fortnite🔫🗡🪄 (Josh Short)

Josh and Apple didn't know what was happening. Y/N and Kat were having a competition. One seemed to like one thing and the other liked something else. Josh asked the two what was the problem and Kat stated that Y/N thinks the PC game, VALORANT, was known to be #1 in his opinion. Kat , on the other hand, thinks that Fortnite is better than VALORANT. They both ask Josh to tell the ither which is better but they were confused. Apple decided to make them both make their cases.

Josh and Apple both sat down on the couch and listened to both of them

Josh and Apple both sat down on the couch and listened to both of them. First up was Kat. Kat explained that Fortnite was an RPG game created by Epic Games and People Can Fly and was released on July 21t of the year 2017. Fortnite was used for gamers to complete one task: to be the last one standing and stay away from the Cyclone Storm. Gamers were also able to use it to spend time together and make new friends. As well as play in multiplayer. He also stated that the video contained emotes and special lobby music for the others to enjoy. They do this by scanning the internet looking for famous dance moves and placing them in the game. One example was the "Poki" dance which was created by Pokimane. Another was "Ninja Style". This emote was created by Ninja, the YouTuber. Fortnite was used to help teams and single players perform tactics as well as gather specific weapons. In other words, It is known to be one of the most dominant RPG games ever known to mankind and all of Generation Z. Josh and Apple applauded in response and Kat bowed.

Y/N on the other hand began to perform his specific report on the game VALORANT

Y/N on the other hand began to perform his specific report on the game VALORANT. VALORANT was created by Riot Games, the same gaming company that created League of Legends. VALORANT is a PC game that was released on June 2nd of 2020. VALORANT was made for the same purpose Fortnite was created: Multiplayer. However, Valorant was made with a different goal: Defeat the other team and diffuse the bomb placed by them. He also stated that the game has also come with actual trailers for the new weapons and characters, not to mention actual cinematic trailers that have ACTUAL VOICE ACTORS. He also stated that Valorant doesn't need a large map of a huge island. It has enough space for people to play. Kat interfered and asked about the skillset of each character. Y/N smirked and said that each character was able to use a different skillset whether it was fire-based, wind, based or even just newly formed gadgets. What Y/N had also said about Valorant is not only do they have theme songs for each character, but they also have a backstory of how it began in the game. The story takes place in 2039 on Earth and There was an event called "The First Light". This event introduced a new type of nonrenewable source called Radianite. Radianite was used by Kingdom, a huge company that used its power to power 3/4 of the entire population. However, Radianite affected a lot of the Earth and the wildlife and not just life, but humans as well. Humans started gaining powers from the source and Kingdom feared that people who were affected can go rogue so they created the Valorant Protocol. Later on, over the years, a new threat emerges from another dimension called Mirror Earth. Mirror Earth had the same people and the same events except it was very very low on Radianite and tried to steal some from Earth Prime. And that's how Valorant was made. 

Y/N finished his case of Valorant and Josh and Apple applauded. They both then themselves from the two people and worked on an idea. Apple suggested that both videogames were perfect and fun for both sides and soon she began to grow an evil smile as Josh did the same. Kat and Y/N were confused. Apple then opened her computer and began to do some insane typing. After hours of working in her room, Apple came back with a new game on her laptop. It was called...

 It was called

VALORITE

Valorite was a combination of both Valorant and Fortnite. Now both sides can play the same thing together. Apple actually posted it online and it was now trending. Y/N and Kat were happy and begged Apple to let them play it. Apple agreed and put it in their controllers. Seeing both of them happy. Josh and Apple gave each other a high five. Kat and Y/N asked them if they wanted to play and they said yes. And thus, all four friends were playing the new game together, laughing. Y/N asked Apple how did she come up with the name. Apple said that she didn't and that it was Josh's idea. Kat and Y/N were shocked and stared at Josh.

Josh: (chuckles) Surprise?

Kat gave Josh a pat on the back and they all partied. The next morning, Coco and Verosika saw the four friends sleeping on the floor. Coco chuckled and stated that they must've had a good time. Verosika agreed as well.

THE END