Camping Surprise🎒⛺

Moxxie/Millie: WHAT!?

Y/N and Verosika were in the office with Millie, Moxxie, and Loona. Y/N was explaining what happened in his apartment last night.

Millie: A Cherub... from Heaven... tried to take you to Heaven?

Y/N: Yes. She said her name is Keenie.

Moxxie: What did she look like?

Y/N: Like the girl named Joy from Inside Out, but didn't have blue hair, a green dress, had shoes on, and was a deer.

Millie: Crap! That's not good.

Moxxie: Why would a Cherub come to your apartment, And more importantly, why was she interested in you so much?

Y/N: I don't know. I had the same questions too. Does she know me? Cause it looked like she knew me. It even sounded like she knew who my parents are.

Millie: Well your mother was an angel, literally speaking.

Moxxie: This is confusing...

Loona: Ms. Mayday, I hate to interrupt but Blitzo is about to come here and... well... you know how he gets when you're around.

Verosika: I know...

Verosika turned to the door but stopped before the exit.

Verosika: Btw Y/N, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a little camping trip with me. You know to get away from it all.

Y/N: Camping? I haven't camped in a while. Plus it could relieve this confusion.

Millie had stars in her eyes as she jumped up and down. 

Millie: CAMPING!? Please Y/N, take us with you! I love camping!

Y/N: Can they come as well?

Verosika: Sure, if they want.

Millie: EEEEEE!

Blitzo: What's going on here?

Moxxie: Y/N was gonna take us camping. Wanna come sir?

Blitzo: Y/N let me guess: Verosika asked you didn't she?

Y/N: (sighs) yes...

Blitzo: Fine you can go...

Millie: YES!

Blitzo: On one condition.

Millie: D'OH!

Blitzo: I'm going too.