The Bath🛀🏾 (LEMON)

Y/N found himself to be in the bathroom all by himself. Verosika said she had to take care of something at her studio back at the IMP building.

Y/N: Finally some peace. Time for some good ol' me time.

Y/N proceeded to take off his clothes as he started the Jacuzzi bathtub. He got in and sat inside. He could feel the warmth and moisture flow and slither all over his body. He shut off everything in his mind and just relaxed peacefully.

Y/N: Ahhh~. I truly deserve this.~

Y/N relaxed in the tub as he hung his head back. As he lay, he thought about the Agents and Cletus.

Y/N: The Agents want me dead... I must admit I feel bad for them. The Agents just want recognition. Maybe I can help somehow... Two never told me who killed her parents. She's desperate. After their death, someone told her it was me...I would never kill them! The next time we meet I'll talk to her and maybe just maybe we can work together to find out who killed both our families.

Y/N felt so relaxed he fell asleep in the bathtub.

Y/N: ZZZ~
----------------

TIMESKIP...

2 hours later, Verosika came back inside and put her bag down.

Verosika: 🎵OH Y/N!🎵~ 🎵I'm hooommme!~🎵

No response.

Verosika: Y/N?

Verosika looked around the apartment with no luck in finding Y/N. She later walked to the bathroom and sensed Y/N's presence there. She even heard Y/N snoring😴.

Y/N: (ZZZ)

Verosika: Oh. He's just taking a bath.

Verosika turned away from the door but began to have an idea with a side of a very evil and seductive look on her face.

Verosika: He's taking a bath...~

Much to Verosika's luck, Y/N kept the door unlocked. She quickly undressed until she was completely in her underwear. She quietly giggled as she tip-toed to Y/N in the bathtub and sat right in front of him, resting her head on his chest.

Several minutes later, Y/N woke up to see Verosika staring at him very closely.

Verosika: 🎵Rise and shine, baby🎵~.

Y/N: Hey Vee. I didn't see you come in.

Verosika: Well... You left the door open so I let myself in.~

Verosika crew a little circle on Y/N's chest with her finger.

Y/N: How long was I asleep?~

Verosika: Long enough for me to come home to admire your beautiful and sexy body.~

Y/N Blushed.

Verosika: Mmmm... Mommy wants...~

(PLAY THIS AND LOOP THIS)

Verosika proceeded to kiss Y/N gently and passionately. Y/N could easily tell how much she loved him due to how much she put into that kiss. The kiss then turned to sloppy kissing with strings of saliva dripping from their lips into the water of the tub, both hungry for each other. Verosika then broke up from the kiss as she began licking Y/N all over his chest.