Y/N L/N v.s. Cletus

Sharon and Adam were moving down the street, knowing that they were able to outrun the Human.

Adam: You think we lost him?

Sharon: We got him stuck in those cages at the zoo. It'll take a while for him to get out.

Sharon continued driving the truck and they all saw the demons at the edge of the New York Battery Park. They both exited the car and ran to them.

Sharon: VEE!

Verosika turned around to face Sharon.

Verosika: SHARON!

Adam: What happened?

Apple: We got superpowers...

Sharon and Adam stared at them and then...

Adam: Cool Cool Cool Cool. Very cool. Very cool.

Sharon: Where's Y/N?

They all pointed down to see the wreckage on the water floating away from shore.

Coco: We gotta get to the pier. We can use a boat to get him!

Apple: Let's go then!

They all went to the pier while watching the two getting back up.
----------------

Cletus and Y/N were now both on the wreckage floating on the water. It was moving away from the docks.

Y/N: (groaning)

Cletus: (groaning)

The two got up from the ground and Y/N stood as he glared at Cletus. and Cletus glared at him back.

Cletus: You ruined humanity...you took my friends and life away...Now...you will die...

Y/N: I never ruined you, Cletus. You ruined yourself!

Cletus, with his eye twitching...

Cletus: RAHH!!

Charged at Y/N and Y/N charged back. They both began their final battle. Light came from above and it came from a helicopter that was hovering above them. The world saw an angry baby cherub boss and a weakened demon hero fight to the death.

Cletus charged at Y/N and threw a punch at Y/N...

Cletus: AGH!

(SWISH)

Y/N: (grunts)

...who was able to dodge and counter by ducking and doing an uppercut that pushed Cletus away.

(POW)

Cletus: ARGH!

Cletus then pulled out the magic yellow orb and he put it on top of a large piece. Now the game was gonna be played by Cletus' rules. Y/N climbed up the scaffolding and Cletus then pulled out his crossbow and fired his arrows at him.

(THWICK THWICK THWICK)

Y/N hid behind the cover to avoid the arrows and pulled out a metal pipe. He threw it at Cletus and Cletus dodged it by flying out of the way. He then flew up in the sky and rained down arrows at him.

(THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK THWICK)

Y/N moved and avoided the arrows that were on his tail. He jumped over the pieces of metal and hit the deck. Cletus looked impatiently as he darted around looking for his nemesis to emerge.