The Harvest Moon Festival🌕

Ladies and gentlemen, if you look at the screen you'll see Y/N sitting in a chair in the royal room.

???: Tell me. What's bothering you Y/N?

Y/N looked up at the person sitting in front of him. It was Stella Goetia, Stolas' wife, and Octavia's mother.

 It was Stella Goetia, Stolas' wife, and Octavia's mother

STELLA GOETIA

Stella was always the person Y/N goes to for some advice. She was sitting on her chair sipping some tea. She was pretty upset about the fact that her husband, Stolas has having sex with Imps.

Y/N: Well... you see... I have this strange feeling that someone is watching me.

Stella: In a good way or a bad way?

Y/N: Bad way. You saw what happened with Martha right?

Stella: Yes. You're making your own "demons" by being an assassin.

Y/N: I think the worst one was Cletus himself.

Stella shook as if she knew who he was talking about.

Stella: Cletus the fallen angel?

Y/N: You know him??

Stella: He's been making noise in the Human World. He created some kind of church where people join where they give absolution to---

(BANG)

Stella was interrupted by a bang coming from upstairs. Since Blitzo needed the Grimoire for his company, Immediate Murder Professionals, He got Stolas to give it to him but for an exchange...

(BANG)

The chandelier shook.

Stella: ...absolution in--

(BANG)

Stella: ...absolution in--

(BANG)

Stella: ...absolution in--

(BANG)

Stella was getting pissed off as she cringed in anger.

Stella: (gritting teeth)...ABSOLUTION in one belief.

Y/N: Which is..?

Stella: They think you are a threat to society and will try to kill you.

Y/N: ...