Verosika Mayday: Civil War🤼‍♀️

Octavia was just writing her book in her room while Stolas and Stella were talking once more in front of her. They all heard a bang from outside the room.

Stella: What was that, hon?

Stolas: I don't know.

Everyone looked outside to see two individuals fighting. Octavia knew one of them.

Octavia: OH MY GOD! VEROSIKA MAYDAY IS AT OUR HOUSE!! AGAIN!! Wait...Who's that with her??

They saw Verosika attacking another person.

Stella: A human!?

Stolas: What is a human doing here? And why are they fighting?

Y/N rushed to their aid with Agent One in tow.

Y/N: Sorry guys! I'll handle this!

————————————————

(PLAY THIS DURING THE FIGHT)👆🏾

Verosika threw a vase at Two and it hit her.

Agent Two: YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

Two then tackled Verosika and they both fell down the stairs...

Verosika/Agent Two: (grunting)

...and landed on the floor. As they were on the floor, Two managed to get on top of Verosika and punch her. Verosika thought fast and bit Two's hand.

(CHOMP)

Agent Two: OWW!!

They rolled around and the tables turned. Verosika used her leg to hit Two in the groin, which hurt a lot for Two.

Agent Two: AGGHH!!

Verosika: (laughing) Yeah...huh? YOU LIKE THAT, YOU FUCKING BITCH!? I HAVE LOADS MORE! FOR! YOU!!

(WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM)

Agent Two: OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!

She repeated the attack again and again until Two blocked it with her leg and kicked her away. They got up and continued throwing punches at each other and defended again and again. Verosika used her tail to grab onto Two's leg and swung her to a statue of Stolas, which broke. She then picked her up and Two and prepared to end her, but by surprise, Two sprayed pepper spray in Verosika's eyes!

Verosika: AGH!! MY EYES!!

Agent Two: HOW YOU LIKE THAT!? HUH!!?

Agent Two then tackled Verosika and Verosika managed to take the pepper spray bottle and hit Two in the face, making her lose her sunglasses. She then used it to spray in Two's eyes.

Agent Two: RRRGGH!!!

Verosika: (panting) Karma's a bitch.

The girls clashed again and Verosika took off her heel to slash Two, making her shoulder bleed a little bit. Two blocked the second attack and made Verosika throw the heel over her head. She then took off her other heel and Two blocked the attack and used Verosika's tail to defend.

Agent Two: I can fight dirty too you know.

Agent Two used her shoes like boxing gloves but Verosika held her arms and head-butted her again.
They pushed at each other and Verosika tried to bite Two.