The Sexual Gift🎁 (Coco Short)

Today was the time of joy...

It was the time of happiness...

It was a time of respect.

It was...APPLE'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!

Apple was jumping in pure joy that it was her going to be her birthday tomorrow and she couldn't wait any longer. Coco was glad for her girlfriend to be smiling. Y/N walked up to Coco and asked her what she is going to get for Apple. Y/N told her that he got Apple a plush Ryuko Matoi doll with the actual costume itself. Coco smiled and told him that he was going to something special with Apple tomorrow night. She whispered to Y/N and said that she would take Apple to the festival by the Ferris wheel for a very special surprise for Apple. She asked Y/N for help, to which Y/N agreed.

Throughout the day at the Ferris wheel, Coco and Y/N worked together to make the "Big Surprise" perfect for Apple. Verosika and the others joined in to help as well. They cleared boxes, moved some people away, and decorated them. Things were going good until...Apple came to see them. She came to greet them and everyone was shocked! Y/N quickly cast an illusion to hide everyone, except for Coco. Coco laughed nervously as Apple walked close to her. Coco asks what is Apple doing here. Apple smirked and placed her hands on Coco's shoulders. She stated that she wanted to see her make the best gift ever. Coco stated that they will and soon the two girls began to flirt with each other. While they were flirting, the others managed to finish their work.

Soon, Apple's birthday began.

(SINCE IT WAS APPLE'S BIRTHDAY, EVERYONE HAD TO SING IN JAPANESE)

Everyone:
🎵Happy birthday to you🎵
🎵Happy birthday dear Apple🎵
🎵Happy birthday to you🎵

Japanese version:

お誕生日おめでとう。

お誕生日おめでとう。

お誕生日おめでとうアップル様、
お誕生日おめでとう。

Everyone was happy. And Apple was a little too happy. They binge-watched Attack on Titan,

 They binge-watched Attack on Titan,

Sailor Moon,