Escape Part 2🏍

Y/N just hovered there. His powers are ready to be launched at his enemies. Agents One and Two emerged from the SUVs with their 9 mm. pistols locked and loaded. Agent Two got out and smirked at Y/N with Agent One following her.

Agent Two: Ahhhh...Y/N L/N. Son of Lucifer. I've waited a long time for this.

Y/N: Agents One and Two. Sons of bitches. Long time no see. It's been a while since we last fought.

Agent One: You have no idea how long we've been looking for you.

Y/N: By looking for me, you mean trying to expose me to the rest of the world?

Agent One: The world needs to know what you truly are.

Agent Two: This world needs to stay safe at all costs. We cannot have demons roaming around our planet, messing with people's lives!

Y/N: (sarcastically) Oh No! I'm so scared! Whatever shall I do!?

Agent One: Enough Talk!

Y/N: Indeed. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT'S GAMETIME!

(THIS WAS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND)

Agent One signaled his men to attack but Y/N flew in the opposite direction.

Agent Two: Get him!

They got in the cars and drove after Y/N.

The chase was on. They ran past outside restaurants places, and parks, they even passed the Beach Blitzo and Verosika had their bet and Lyle Lipton's house, which is getting demolished since his passing.

Agent Two: Take the wheel.

Agent One took the wheel and Two got onto the roof of the car and aimed a 50. cal on the top and fired at Y/N. Y/N dodged the firing bullets and noticed a steel dumpster. He picked it up and fired it at the Agents. One dodge but the others weren't so lucky. At the peir, Y/N noticed a few Harpoons and grabbed a couple with his sorcery.

Y/N: What will be the catch of the day? You?

Y/N fired the harpoons on them. One dodged them again and the other SUVs have gotten flat tires and broken windows.

Y/N: Oh come on...

Agent One managed to get closer to Y/N. Close enough for Two to jump on him.

Y/N: WHAT THE---!?

Agent Two: HA!

Agent Two pulled out her knife but Y/N did a very fast barrel roll, trying to make Two lose her grip on him.

Agent Two: WOOOOOoooooOOOOooooOOOAAH!!

Two as up in the sky and landed safely on the car.

Y/N: These two are getting on my nerves...

Two pulled out a strange looking gun and fired., creating a forcefield around him.

Y/N: Anti-Gravity...

Y/N used his sorcery to make an electromagnetic pulse, disabling it.

Agent Two: DAMN IT! WHY WON'T THIS BASTARD JUST LOSE!?

Agent Looked in the car and noticed a crossbow. She popped out of the car again and aimed it. She fired and the arrow missed but it made Y/N lose focus.